Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourself Gwydion!

To all joining Gwydion. Learn from my experience. Don't level too fast, don't stay clanless, don't buy quest armour items. You will be labeled a secret alt or spy. Take pictures of all transactions. There are many paranoid people on this server. Best of luck to all.
Gwydion

Rotaries - 190+ Rogue
Gritt - 190+ Warrior
bueller - 180+ Mage

Arawn

Phoenix Raal - 136 Druid, retired

Hello my name is Aerial and I started playing a few months after celtic heroes came. People would expect me to be level 190, but since 2011 or 2010 it came out, atleast 3 1/2 years were spent quitting the game. I personally found it boring. But then came on again, and i liked how Gwydion was doing well. I began Aerial in September, so been playing on him for almost 6 months now and level 111. Hope to get to know you all better, and cant wait fro 130 to join soli. :))
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Hi! I am Wiffle. I just started about 2 weeks ago on Gwydion (obviously :lol: ) and I just discovered the forums so here I am! I am already leveling fast and really enjoy this game and I am excited to talk to people and get to know some people! If you see me in the game chat me up and I would love to talk!

Hi! I am Wiffle. I just started about 2 weeks ago on Gwydion (obviously :lol: ) and I just discovered the forums so here I am! I am already leveling fast and really enjoy this game and I am excited to talk to people and get to know some people! If you see me in the game chat me up and I would love to talk!
Hey welcome, whats ur ign?
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Hey guys!

Im guessing most of you still remember me, but I just wanted to make a formal announcement that I will be attempting to be returning to the game after an enforced vacation courtesy of the new engine not being compatible with ipod 4g. However, I hope to be back in business soon, hopefully starting to level again sometime in the next week or so. That is, if the lagginess of the iPhone 4 doesn't kill me first :roll: It should be interesting to see how gwydion has changed :) hope to see you in-game!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent