Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Howdy everyone

hey this is crazy, and i just met you...
LOL noob. Hey I just met you, and this is crazy...
im so tired go poop on your face.
MatturiasRanger150
MatturiazRogue151
YggdrasillDruidNoob

hey this is crazy, and i just met you...
LOL noob. Hey I just met you, and this is crazy...
im so tired go poop on your face.
Lol
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Haha this is a little delayed but I don't own my account anymore first of all and a lot of people knew my info so that wasnt me rebirth or it could've been me just being freakin retarded cuz that's what made the game fun for me and I kinda miss you guys and Matt you're amazing for remembering that :lol: oh yeah and if any of you guys want to play xbox my name is Futbawl. If you have an instagram follow me and ill follow you back my name is phagy ;)
Tyty- lvl 10000000000000000000000+

I remember you!! Weren't you that guy who-- oh nvm it wouldn't be safe to say anymore :p

You are welcomed back if you want to restart again... I came back after a year, and people seem pretty nice :) especially oron!
Wattzon of Sulis

I remember you!! Weren't you that guy who-- oh nvm it wouldn't be safe to say anymore :p

You are welcomed back if you want to restart again... I came back after a year, and people seem pretty nice :) especially oron!
Oron is rebirth
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Oron is rebirth
Lol I never knew that Hey rebirth!!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!