Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thor840's goodby

So who ever wants free stuff let me know im not coming back to the game.. I will however hand everything out. Just let me know on here or in game if u want anything that you know that i have.

I know that vision will probably want my winterking dagger :)
No! I want wk dagger lol
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

So who ever wants free stuff let me know im not coming back to the game.. I will however hand everything out. Just let me know on here or in game if u want anything that you know that i have.

Ah, how I will miss you bro. Remember the good ol times in HolyTemlpar on my birthday you asked my if I wanted a beer and you didn't know I wasn't old enough lol I hope you have a good hunting season and have fun too, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again. If hunting season goes all the way to Christmas then I guess I'll see you there too lol

And you'd really give me your dagger? I guess mail me it ingame? Unless you've thought other wise :P Thanks a ton man and you know me so well xD :)
(P.S. If you ever want that dagger back let me know)

_\/ Live long and prosper,
Vision
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

I didnt even know you had a wk dagger" :0

Ill miss you thor! And im sure ull miss getting stalked everytime you try to farm! :lol: and remember: shoot straight when you hunt! :3

Gimme everything you got now fool! Jk :3 idk what you had, i havent seen you in so long :(
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Sorry to hear that you won't be coming back. You will be missed :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everything you've done for me thor, good luck in life I hope you'll log in one day to say hi!
Keep your head screwed on the right way and don't lose it! :cry:
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Honestly haven't commented now cause I don't know what to say :/ guess all I can say is hope to see you back bud, and if your quitting this for hunting, you better get a 12 pointer :)
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior