Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ferwell my friends!

I would give merit to things not for what they are worth, but for what they mean to express.

I have learned so much with you all, I have learned that everybody wants to live on top of the mountain, without knowing that true happiness is obtained in the journey taken and the form used to reach the top of the hill. I have learned that when a newborn baby holds, with its little hand, his father’s finger, it has trapped him for the rest of his life, my baby. I have learned that a man has the right and obligation to look down at another man, only when that man needs help to get up from the ground. Which in this case I'm saying goodbye to many of my friends....

Ishmael, Niff, Matt, Cadaver, Bhim, Alvin, frum, Lav etc...
Say always what you feel, not what you think.

There is always tomorrow, and life gives us another opportunity to do things right; but in case I am wrong, and today is all that is left to me, I would love to tell you how much I love you and that I will never forget you.

Keep your loved ones near you; tell them in their ears and to their faces how much you need them and love them. Love them and treat them well; take your time to tell them “I am sorry”; “forgive me”, “please”, “thank you”, and all those loving words you know.

Nobody will know you for your secret thought. Ask the Lord for wisdom and strength to express them. Show your friends and loved ones how important they are to you.

Respect one another. If you don’t do it today…tomorrow will be like yesterday; and if you never do it, it doesn’t matter, either, the moment to do it is now.

For you all, with much love,
Your Friend
Glorious
My cooldownsare longer than most people but for you I can make them 2 minutes.

Glorious 182
I prefer to use my skills up close and personal

Re: Ferwell my friends!

Bye glor, you were one of the nicest clannies in up!
Good luck in real life and with the newborn baby (well sorta newborn :3)

Btw its etc,216 :D
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: Ferwell my friends!

Bye Glorious.

Thank you for your parting statements. Good advice to live by.

I am really going to miss you and your British-style smileys! :lol:

(: <--- Example
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.