Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Just Saying...

Ok, sometimes I feel like a cop on the game... I'm always updating with bad guys and such. But I feel being fair is a good thing. However when someone decides to target me for wanting a fair shot on leveling, this angers me. Bannab will not allow me to make a kill! If we are in the same room he makes a point of stealing my kills. (I'm not over exaggerating, ask john369) I don't want to whine but I won't interfere with your kills I ask you don't interfere with mine.

Sound fair?

Also I have to give john369 kudos. He's super cool and you should be his friend. Nice kid!
Cora
Level 81 Druid on Epona
Guardian of The Black Watch

Begin at the beginning and go on until you come to the end: then stop.
-The King of Hearts

Re: Just Saying...

Dragon,

Bannab is this rogue who every time we are in the same room he will make a point of crossing the room to steal a kill. When I have politely said please stop he will laugh and swear at me. He said "*** off" to me last night. I think this is rude. I have heard from others that he makes a point to be rude to them too.
Cora
Level 81 Druid on Epona

-The King of Hearts

You can add Broca to that list. I was on my level 4X alt, Broca logged on so I went to the left side. He kind of just stood in the middle and stole every 50 and even the 40 mobs...

Kind of pointless to even fight people anymore until the update.

Isn't this the blacklist? But Broca (while niceish) to me is very rude to others...

Which is dumb... It's not like being rude gets you anything...
Cora
Level 81 Druid on Epona

-The King of Hearts