Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EBK Announcement to the remaining Epona players:

As the New Age of Epona starts to take place under EBK we figured it was time to come out with the new rules of Epona in terms of bosses:

- Misfit will be opened up for players 150+ to roll with EBK at DL/EDL for those who want to join however DL /EDL bosses along with aggy, hrung, mord, necro will be ALL ROLL to all of the community
- Misfit will be the feeder to EBK and when we see your gear progress and start moving toward endgame jewels and gear you will be promoted to EBK for EG bosses (this includes learning swapping technique, higher lvl gears, not tower rings and afking bosses, you will need to be useful and play your class both strategically and usefully)
- As I mentioned before DL/EDL bosses will be opened up to the community 160-170 are all roll and 180+ class roll
- Aggy, Hrung, Mord, Necro will be opened up to ALL the community aggy will be lenient on gear req however hrung+ will req full DL and these bosses will be KOS (must be there before boss is pulled)
- EG bosses will be fought by EBK alone, but as I said players are given the option to join Misfit and progress to eventually join EBK with proper gear and understanding of the game
- Prot is KOS and will be an EBK boss
- Gele/BT will be killed 1 hour after spawn Example Gele spawns at 2:36 we kill at 3:36 etc, dino will be scheduled times when we feel most comfortable, during Reset bosses are KOS besides Dino in which we will be adjusting when we kill each reset (dino)

Re: EBK Announcement to the remaining Epona players:

Hello,

I know that Epona is undergoing a change of hands as of late, but I want to make it very clear for everyone:

• No one player or group owns any part of gameplay. That's mobs, bosses, farming spots, etc.
  • No one player can prevent other players from defeating bosses. Any group of players are allowed to fight for lock to win the loot and attempts to stop players from trying will be considered griefing.
  • What you do with loot drops is up to the player that receives it.

While I commend EBK for getting strong enough to win boss fights, the way these "rules" that are written seems like they are trying to prevent anyone from doing the same. EBK is more than welcome kill Gele 1 hour after respawn, but accepts that any group may come in before that and take it.

These rules apply to every server and are not just Epona specific. This is a competitive PvE game and the developers want everyone to feel that they can do anything in the game without fear of being stopped by another player(s).

Difinitus,

The reality has become that EBK will grief bosses that the rest of the server has the opportunity to kill. So, although your post may very well serve as a warning, it will not have any impact or result on the reality of the situation.

Now, I won't say that there haven't been instances where a few players have retaliated to their griefing tactics, but, as it currently stands, ANY attempt at a boss such as dino by anyone that is not part of EBK is now met with extensive griefing by EBK. Despite multiple reports and videos being submitted to VR by players nothing has been done as of yet, and we have 0 faith that anything will be done, ever. This in of itself is a very big contributor to EBK gaining traction and being able to win bosses, as other players are feeling neglected by VR, resulting in them quitting the game, or feeling like the only choice they have is to join EBK otherwise they are not only on the wrong side of a "DOM" clan, but also the developers since TOS are not being upheld.

EBK, from day one, has been a huge advocator of harassment, abuse, threats, spending IRL money on items, purchasing characters for cash, the list goes on. In game we have had a player constantly harassed and called paedophile for MONTHS (still occurring daily) with no action taking place to silence the offenders despite many reports. We have also had multiple players being attacked and belittled, with their deceased relatives being a target of the harassment and abuse.

Is this also "commendable?" Is this something that you, as a community manager, and VR support?

I know this issue has been brought up to you before, and also directly to support, but at this point it seems that any time players have attempted to bring this to light to get the situation looked into it has been completely and utterly overlooked and ignored despite dozens, if not hundreds of reports or enquiries sent through.

At this point it very much seems like EBK have been given the A-OK to "own" the server.

EBK is their money pit. No one can finish any armour quest now without spending cash. Gone are the days for free play and grinding. If you want to be grouped, you have to spend millions on gear, just to try and get DL. This means buying chests. If they got rid of EBK, their revenue stream would disappear.

I said it earlier, the only way to get VR to help, is by every server banding togeher. Refuse to buy plat for one month. Refuse to buy chests from the players that won't stand with us. Stop the money and VR will finally get involved. Money is the only thing VR cares about

Hi Devs, Celtic heroes is always a competitive MMORPG but it doesn't mean anyone can say anything, i am not against new clans in sever but definitely I am against toxicity , calling someone pedo who where playing in this game from start of game and being a huge part of epona community not at all fun to watch , this is just a simple example some of their memeber do even more worst than this , i am not trying to ask u guys to take action against entire clan but to take action against those who harrass people who have done nothing against anyone , a lot of older players already quit due to lack of action against those who harrass them so plz look into peoples report that they sent u if u found it genuine which I am sure plz take action we all wating for that , we still believe in u guys :)
@eponaforever

Difinitus,

The reality has become that EBK will grief bosses that the rest of the server has the opportunity to kill. So, although your post may very well serve as a warning, it will not have any impact or result on the reality of the situation.

Now, I won't say that there haven't been instances where a few players have retaliated to their griefing tactics, but, as it currently stands, ANY attempt at a boss such as dino by anyone that is not part of EBK is now met with extensive griefing by EBK. Despite multiple reports and videos being submitted to VR by players nothing has been done as of yet, and we have 0 faith that anything will be done, ever. This in of itself is a very big contributor to EBK gaining traction and being able to win bosses, as other players are feeling neglected by VR, resulting in them quitting the game, or feeling like the only choice they have is to join EBK otherwise they are not only on the wrong side of a "DOM" clan, but also the developers since TOS are not being upheld.

EBK, from day one, has been a huge advocator of harassment, abuse, threats, spending IRL money on items, purchasing characters for cash, the list goes on. In game we have had a player constantly harassed and called paedophile for MONTHS (still occurring daily) with no action taking place to silence the offenders despite many reports. We have also had multiple players being attacked and belittled, with their deceased relatives being a target of the harassment and abuse.

Is this also "commendable?" Is this something that you, as a community manager, and VR support?

I know this issue has been brought up to you before, and also directly to support, but at this point it seems that any time players have attempted to bring this to light to get the situation looked into it has been completely and utterly overlooked and ignored despite dozens, if not hundreds of reports or enquiries sent through.

At this point it very much seems like EBK have been given the A-OK to "own" the server.
Spare everyone the pity party. There are 2 sides to every story. You cry wolf about griefing when the opposing side griefs aswell. As for harassment I assure you VR has taken action, but what they do isn’t any of your concern. Also, Just because he brought up EBK in a post, doesn’t mean he’s team EBK. So stop crying wolf and get good kid :lol:
we aren’t ready ..

EBK is their money pit. No one can finish any armour quest now without spending cash. Gone are the days for free play and grinding. If you want to be grouped, you have to spend millions on gear, just to try and get DL. This means buying chests. If they got rid of EBK, their revenue stream would disappear.

I said it earlier, the only way to get VR to help, is by every server banding togeher. Refuse to buy plat for one month. Refuse to buy chests from the players that won't stand with us. Stop the money and VR will finally get involved. Money is the only thing VR cares about
:lol: tell your friends to stop overpricing DL, I give my noob dl items out and sell the rest cheap :o bad excuse
we aren’t ready ..

Hi Devs, Celtic heroes is always a competitive MMORPG but it doesn't mean anyone can say anything, i am not against new clans in sever but definitely I am against toxicity , calling someone pedo who where playing in this game from start of game and being a huge part of epona community not at all fun to watch , this is just a simple example some of their memeber do even more worst than this , i am not trying to ask u guys to take action against entire clan but to take action against those who harrass people who have done nothing against anyone , a lot of older players already quit due to lack of action against those who harrass them so plz look into peoples report that they sent u if u found it genuine which I am sure plz take action we all wating for that , we still believe in u guys :)
@eponaforever
Yes competitive so get gud
we aren’t ready ..

Difinitus,

Spare everyone the pity party. There are 2 sides to every story. You cry wolf about griefing when the opposing side griefs aswell. As for harassment I assure you VR has taken action, but what they do isn’t any of your concern. Also, Just because he brought up EBK in a post, doesn’t mean he’s team EBK. So stop crying wolf and get good kid :lol:
With all due respect, my post was addressed to Difinitus specifically, not to you.

I was also quite transparent that some members outside of EBK had griefed in retaliation. Now, that does not excuse the behaviour, but as it stands the majority of those players have either already joined EBK, or quit, and the ones left over have been told to stop and they have.

As for the harassment and abuse, if VR has truely taken action then it is quite obvious that whatever has been done is not enough. These players are still abused and harassed daily, family members targetted, disgusting names called, racial and homophobic slurs thrown around. Its disgusting and VR and support need to do something that will actually deter this kind of behaviour.

Not once did I also say that Difinitus support EBK, nor that VR do, but based on the current situation where pleas for help to curb the toxicity have been outright ignored, it is obvious that players are being neglected and that TOS are freely allowed to be broken.

So, I would like a response from Difinitus, or from VR support on this matter, not from yourself, as they are the only ones who can properly give an answer to those outside of EBK on why this kind of behaviour is allowed to continue happening with no real repercussions.

:lol: tell your friends to stop overpricing DL, I give my noob dl items out and sell the rest cheap :o bad excuse
I myself have never bought or sold DL. Nor have my friends. We collectively shared our drops. Unlike yourself, who may sell cheap, as you say. Know what you're talking about before you start slinging accusations. I was fortunate to get geared before server pricing changed. I watch new people unable to progress without buying plat.

I stand behind my comment that VR should enforce the TOS. Any player in EBK or in ANY clan should be subject to the game rules. If VR won't enforce the rules, I believe the players should ban together. No more, no less.