Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bann list is ....

Lmfao.. no it was taken out of context me and moon are friends and we often joke about that we even said it in shout chat and normal chat with alot of players around us is it wrong joking about it? Probably yes but its called a joke and having fun for a reason. No i havent bought nor sold any gold on epona. And no i do not account share.

Another Note.
Hayat has been banned by epona server rules who sold accounts and sold gold for irl and ingame currency theres also proof of her advertising it and sold them.

Please don’t take her seriously she’s just mad for getting banned and trying to get back at some people who have done nothing wrong out of her own anger.

Kind Regards
SkrazThaGod

Every Fingal xfered players do buy and sell with $ and other servers. We don't care about WeChat group rules. Epona is like all other servers free.
I sold my rogue in Fingal 2 weeks ago yeah and added pics in epona sell group XD. I got myself fanclub ik XD haters gonna hate.
I got alot eg names to share in epona who do buy and sell with $...but dude am not snitch...
Am trusted amigo

Lol the honesty. To be fair the buying/selling/sharing of characters runs rampant on all servers, it’s especially bad on dom worlds though within dom clans and competing clans so before anyone comments on it, just shut up because your clan is probably equally as guilty lmao.

Funny cause they act like they’re goodie two shoe saints of Celtic Heroes when they knowingly break or openly support the breaking of game rules lol. Whether or not you get punished by other players is entirely dependent on your spot on the hierarchy they made up. Someone lower in the hierarchy could get blacklisted for the exact same offense someone higher on the hierarchy commits but they receive no punishment. Wow just like irl lmaoo

Goes back to the notion of how fuked this community is xD It’s just so awful. Great game being turned sour by a sour community.

Epona has its own problems, and strangely enough you’re one of them Hayat. But imagine coming here to name and shame players with twisted screenshots to suit your narrative and at the same time using the primary platform for epona to sell accounts in different servers, couldn’t be me.
Em I ..
you of 3 eg dictators on top of eponas closed WeChat group main problem? XD am pleased to get that title hahahaha...
Guess what we all still play epona and enjoying our ch journey daily. Isn't it depressing having private grp in one app with 180+ players in epona...daily dealing with arguments and votings to bann players 24.7....
Celtic heroes is free to play. And u Mir,prevail doesn't get paid to get folks on bann list...
Sounds like high school group of the "cool kids acting dumb towards others....
Get life and enjoy it rather than running after epona players.... We aren't going away just because our names on billboard list.
You know moste players happy to see one player stand against u guys openly....and keep playing.

Funny cause they act like they’re goodie two shoe saints of Celtic Heroes when they knowingly break or openly support the breaking of game rules lol. Whether or not you get punished by other players is entirely dependent on your spot on the hierarchy they made up. Someone lower in the hierarchy could get blacklisted for the exact same offense someone higher on the hierarchy commits but they receive no punishment. Wow just like irl lmaoo

Goes back to the notion of how fuked this community is xD It’s just so awful. Great game being turned sour by a sour community.
If you're looking att the billboard list..funny name ACA bann list.
White names mostly racist comments. White means they're not banned anymore and there's player's acting more harsh than before especially in band/discord app towards players. ... And gets away with it XD.... Funny it's closest friends of admins Miranda and kamigo hahahaha damn it's so funny laughing out hard for real.

Any player with a level 180 character or up can vote to fan or unban a character. I know the first hand that there is favoritism but it's not just the fault of a couple "dictators". The majority of people who voted on the issues are guilty. I still think there are enough people on epona who are just that we can make votes more fair, for some reason not enough of theses people are voting.

Any player with a level 180 character or up can vote to fan or unban a character. I know the first hand that there is favoritism but it's not just the fault of a couple "dictators". The majority of people who voted on the issues are guilty. I still think there are enough people on epona who are just that we can make votes more fair, for some reason not enough of theses people are voting.
Why wouldn’t you vote to ban someone??? Of fuking course everyone besides a few true saints would vote to ban xD it’s one less person to roll against on an already overpopulated server even if they’re innocent. It’s just so laughably bad lmao. I’ll give everyone a part of my wealth if these idiots can actually make a competent system that isn’t biased, corrupt or just simply stupid.

The system they made just seems so fuked, skewed and full of corruption.