Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bann list is ....

Let's be clear here. Multiple people have been permanently banned for breaking Epona's rules (mostly just selling and buying for irl money).

BUT THE INSTANT that someone who is well liked in the community (Skraz, Snoopi, Punisher) gets caught breaking the same rules, they get away with it or get a lighter punishment. ..
White names in bann list Guess WHO they are.

System is not FAIR and needs to end. People just disregard the rules when voting and decide based on how much they like that player.
Also they has Closed vote grp u wont get to vote of your not likes by admins and Arent 180+ well geared player.....

Lets all go against epona system and play...group have fun....
SS shared and kamigo admin of THE Closed wechat grp for epona Said its just joke he wont get any voting for bann....

So all eponians play and grp WHO you like..
Dont Care about theyr rules.

Re: Bann list is ....

The problem with screenshots is that they are almost always taken out of context. A lot of times, people are just joking around. Without knowing any of the people in that conversation, just looking at the three screenshots makes it seem like Moon Knight is just messing around, and Skraz is playing along.

Again though, out of context screenshots can be twisted to make things seem different than they were intended.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

What happened to no naming on forums .-.

Also welcome to any group of people anywhere lol. Corruption is always possible for the well liked, it’s just the name of the game. Any server will have issues with any system, nothing’s perfect. Only difference is Epona is governed basically by one super clan, fall out with them and you’re toast, no comp clans that you can join to “fight for fair play!” or anything lel.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Lmfao.. no it was taken out of context me and moon are friends and we often joke about that we even said it in shout chat and normal chat with alot of players around us is it wrong joking about it? Probably yes but its called a joke and having fun for a reason. No i havent bought nor sold any gold on epona. And no i do not account share.

Another Note.
Hayat has been banned by epona server rules who sold accounts and sold gold for irl and ingame currency theres also proof of her advertising it and sold them.

Please don’t take her seriously she’s just mad for getting banned and trying to get back at some people who have done nothing wrong out of her own anger.

Kind Regards
SkrazThaGod

What happened to no naming on forums .-.
No naming/shaming still exists as a rule, but mods/Difinitus don't keep up with the forums as much these days xD
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Epona has its own problems, and strangely enough you’re one of them Hayat. But imagine coming here to name and shame players with twisted screenshots to suit your narrative and at the same time using the primary platform for epona to sell accounts in different servers, couldn’t be me.
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Dude dyna and skraz...about me on bann list am sooo happy to be on the list

By the way I provoked in WeChat group to get on the wanted list took 2min to get my name on board yay. And yes I bought toons. Fingal and other servers and epona
Good bussines...who give *** on epona rules made from 3 eg players....no one cares... Celtic heroes is free to play on your way on all servers.
U dude who says have proves...Fingal we openly buy and sell toons... No shames. Line app is the thing for real deals.
And last Mir added my Fingal name dunya on the list idk she maybe think am banned in all servers hahaha. Well all who are on the famous "board still play and have fun doing it. As long ah runs smoot with items.