Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Truth about wechat discussion group for epona

The whole point of epona's system is to make it so any group of players have as little power as possible. No system is perfect, there can be corruption any where, but most of us try to keep everything as fair and fun as possible.

People aren't banned for no reason, that's not to say that it's always completely Fair, but like you said you can always make a new character.
Correct. No system is perfect. It just irritates me how people try to place themselves higher than everyone else lol, and then they apply the rules to everyone below them but not to those on the same level as them. These idiots are just given the power to dictate a server and there’s nothing anyone can do about it xD

But yeah it’s basically just one big dom server, the ultimate dom server if you think about it. Just way less restrictive but based on what I have read only a few people are allowed to give out drops to dice winners and that’s where the problem lies and what makes it basically a super dom server. Those few people have the power to easily dictate whether or not a player gets to participate in dicing or not. And people just need to shut up when they say “well they broke the rules and nobody gets blacklisted for no reason”... just... shut... up xD I know for a fact actually that people “higher in the hierarchy” have gotten away with shiete that lower people would get blacklisted for.

Stories out of that server spread way faster the bigger it gets.
Everyone is held to the same standards. Beginning players or EG? So what the hell are you on about? Who in what hierarchy were not banned when violating the rules? Names?

You don’t have to play by Epona’s rules, but then why even play Epona at all if so many other servers are better? You can basically do whatever you want on Epona, except break some pretty basic rules.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.