Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can the server migrate to a different social chat app?

I downloaded WeChat a couple years ago and now I can’t log in and it requires a friend that has been on we chat for 6 months in order for me to unlock it or in order to create a new one. When I go onto any public forum to try to get someone to help they want money to help. Come to find out this is a common occurrence. WeChat is a bad app
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Can the server migrate to a different social chat app?

I downloaded WeChat a couple years ago and now I can’t log in and it requires a friend that has been on we chat for 6 months in order for me to unlock it or in order to create a new one. When I go onto any public forum to try to get someone to help they want money to help. Come to find out this is a common occurrence. WeChat is a bad app
i have heard aswell that this app requires your credit apple information, bank details , personal id and address if this is true i suggest that you guys find a new app also wechat is developed by a chinese company so extra secuity concerns here especially after what trump has been telling us we should all be careful. this app is a big no no from me.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------