Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Latest Dino ammy on epona.

Should be warrior ammy not ranger ammy. Ranger doesnt use double attack so a ranger cant even swap for skill points
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Should be warrior ammy not ranger ammy. Ranger doesnt use double attack so a ranger cant even swap for skill points
Yes, they cant use it.

A bow ranger doesn't use double attack, that is true. However, Rangers can use both spears and knuckleblades (which were brought to EG in Dhio's loot table), so it makes sense to me. Same goes for Rogues, the only other class with knucks.

Making it a warrior ammy wouldn't make much sense, because warriors don't have h2h weapons. It's a knuckleblade ammy plain and simple.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yes, they cant use it.

A bow ranger doesn't use double attack, that is true. However, Rangers can use both spears and knuckleblades (which were brought to EG in Dhio's loot table), so it makes sense to me. Same goes for Rogues, the only other class with knucks.

Making it a warrior ammy wouldn't make much sense, because warriors don't have h2h weapons. It's a knuckleblade ammy plain and simple.
This^
Which kinda stinks cause knux are cool lol.
...why is it that all classes can get the ability when only 2 are expected to use it :(

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Yes, they cant use it.

This^
Which kinda stinks cause knux are cool lol.
...why is it that all classes can get the ability when only 2 are expected to use it :(
yeh, that would be cool
Send me your Questions!

Yes, they cant use it.

no spears were added to dino loot tables and no self respecting ranger would ever be caught using knuckles seriously
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Yes, they cant use it.

no spears were added to dino loot tables and no self respecting ranger would ever be caught using knuckles seriously
That is of course an excellent opinion. However, my point was merely that it is intended to be a knuckleblade build ammy, and that's why it's ranger/rogue specific, and has h2h ability.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thats why i use them. Im a nub.... ofc
Send me your Questions!