Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Glad Stealers

Hey, just curious if Epona has any specific rules against glad stealing. I was camping and some mage showed up right as I started attacking. Got mount skill and lure off first but they just started casting spells and got a crit fs (also using my lure) and locked before me. I'm over 200 on my mage right now and they were 175 about. I ss'd as much as I could but I'm on my PC and getting the ss and dragging the mouse is hard lol. Any way I asked why he was stealing my glad and the answer was I haven't got him in months lol. They must have been very slow leveling cause I cant imagin missing any other glad than killain. Anyway just curious if we take note of these things.

Re: Glad Stealers

Your lock your mob
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I'm sure that works for some servers but the whole point of Epona is to discourage people from hogging mobs that spawn and there rewards. I wouldn't put it past people to camp a 170-180 rogue at killain, lock and then group clannie before leaving so they would get kill. Not that glad is amazing but gives consistent xp.

I'm also asking for our server policy, not random opinions.

I'm sure that works for some servers but the whole point of Epona is to discourage people from hogging mobs that spawn and there rewards. I wouldn't put it past people to camp a 170-180 rogue at killain, lock and then group clannie before leaving so they would get kill. Not that glad is amazing but gives consistent xp.

I'm also asking for our server policy, not random opinions.
Clearly wasn't hogging if he just "showed up" as you were attacking.
Server policy for a daily quest :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu