Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Family ambicious clan

Whatever haters may say about this clan, they don't really know much about it.

As a general who has been in this clan since it came out of the downfall of DEATHSEEKERS (which was 7 months ago), I have experienced everything that has to do with being a PsychO. I must say that this clan is one of the most awesome and friendliest clans I have ever been in, with every single person working together to strive for the betterment of the clan rather than caring about people who don't know anything about us. From a bunch of level 60+ people trying to kill warden to a group of level 170+ people downing dragonlord bosses (with the highest being 202 and more planning to go into the 200's such as myself after the exam period). All the while joining the voice chat to banter and laugh and have fun no matter the situation, whether we win locks or lose locks or "castle camp" (which is not true unless you're referring to people who are below level 60 or the people walking to do bounties), and that's nowhere near 30 minutes. Moreover, similarly with PsychO, Necromongers has also been a great bunch of people who work together to achieve great things. No matter what people say, I wholeheartedly respect PsychO and I will always be a PsychO no matter what is to come for the future of the clan. Although, I am certain we will only rise. I hope that people will see the importance of having fun rather than only thinking of this game as a business because, at the end of the day, the only thing that truly matters is the real world. This game is here for the enjoyment of free times that require occupation, and with that I hope people join us to see how awesome and fun we truly are and join our voice chats to show how friendly, yet funny, we all are.

Love the post Chuck, I agree with everything that you have stated :)
Nuada: Loony Toons
Retired Ex-Goat of Nuada DG Rogue
Lure Monkey - 221 mage and co.

Sulis: Toxic
Enlightenment - 226 full DG + BT helm DPS Druid and co.

They call me "Bright"

Nice post Chuck. Ignore the people telling you where to post this. Not everybody reads in the Nuada section and I've seen plenty of clans over the years post recruiting topics in general discussion. PsychO is a great clan and I love chatting in discord while killing bosses with them. :)
Thx for support :P
You should promote all the raids you guys kill like regular aggy's and ...
nvm
They can't kill aggy anymore.

Thx for support :P
You should promote all the raids you guys kill like regular aggy's and ...
nvm
They can't kill aggy anymore.

We cant wow nice to know that. I didnt notice it ....
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Whatever haters may say about this clan, they don't really know much about it.

As a general who has been in this clan since it came out of the downfall of DEATHSEEKERS (which was 7 months ago), I have experienced everything that has to do with being a PsychO. I must say that this clan is one of the most awesome and friendliest clans I have ever been in, with every single person working together to strive for the betterment of the clan rather than caring about people who don't know anything about us. From a bunch of level 60+ people trying to kill warden to a group of level 170+ people downing dragonlord bosses (with the highest being 202 and more planning to go into the 200's such as myself after the exam period). All the while joining the voice chat to banter and laugh and have fun no matter the situation, whether we win locks or lose locks or "castle camp" (which is not true unless you're referring to people who are below level 60 or the people walking to do bounties), and that's nowhere near 30 minutes. Moreover, similarly with PsychO, Necromongers has also been a great bunch of people who work together to achieve great things. No matter what people say, I wholeheartedly respect PsychO and I will always be a PsychO no matter what is to come for the future of the clan. Although, I am certain we will only rise. I hope that people will see the importance of having fun rather than only thinking of this game as a business because, at the end of the day, the only thing that truly matters is the real world. This game is here for the enjoyment of free times that require occupation, and with that I hope people join us to see how awesome and fun we truly are and join our voice chats to show how friendly, yet funny, we all are.

Love the post Chuck, I agree with everything that you have stated :)
+1
Joining the clan was the best thing that happened to me (: Voice chat, voice chat raids, voice chat trolls.. we have everything, best part it never gets boring x,D every day there's something funnier than the last (: and I can boldly say I have no regrets in joining the clan. Of course, there are hard times, it's not always a smooth ride but hey we pull through it every time. The only downfall is..we are excessively crazy (: So much so, that we decided that when we have enough to take down endgame bosses (mord, hrung necro), we kill it naked (: Yep, Naked kills. So my advice to others, embrace the nakedness and the craziness and join before its too late ;D. Leave your mark in the clans boss-kill history LOL.

PS haters are also welcome :P because we know you will change once ur in here ;o
Spilt (224-Ranger)
Spitt (220-Druid)
Big Batty (220-Mage)
Someone(190-Rogue)
FallenGoddess (222-Warrior)

-Looney Toons, Nuada

Legend has it that players can hear whispers coming from the tunnels of carrowmore saying 'Quantum is a noob.'

Yoooo!
Chuck! I sent you an in game mail message. Hope you still play. I don’t know any old servers that I used to play on that have people I know still playing:)))))))). Hehe so I’ve going back and forth in ros and nuada. I’m quitting the game a lot lately because no one i used to know gets on much . Been a long time since I’ve played. You might not remember me....

Nice post chuck:) clan kinda sounds what grace is like, we love our voice chats abd everyones so friendly, i hope you do ris3, it will br nice to have a nice healthy but fun competition at end game(we arent at endgame yet) one step st a time xD ignore people trying to argue with you, their not moderators and admins so who cares xD
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

#inb4lock
I'm gonna lock you if you keep posting comments like these ;).

This post has somehow been raised from the dead, so we've sent knights to handle this unholy practice. In the future, please don't partake in forum necromancy and suggest starting a new discussion instead. :)