Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nuada

@Difinitus any idea when the server is going to be back online, and will there be an extension for nuada for double xp? loads players loosing out on the oppourtunity because of one person is rather unfair dont ya think? Can at least tell us whats going to happen after you have found and taken all the fake gold and items? i myself bought £140 plat for double xp weekend and have had 1 day to use it and thats it and im sure countless other people have done the same as well....why should one server miss out because one person couldnt abide by the rules
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Re: Nuada

Hi , I just saw you write on forum .firemage lie and don't trust him. When I talk to you? When I trade with you? I blocked you long time ago in game so no chance to talk with you. I use auction for buy and sell because 90% nuada people is brainwashed against me . Biggest joke is 90% nuada players buying my items from auction. I don't join other clan because every month 2-5 players banned by developers in nuada . It's a fact small time or long time ban. I am just avoiding myself from this thing. Don't take my name in any personal things .I am not interested in any type of controversy .

Re: Nuada

Hi , I just saw you write on forum .firemage lie and don't trust him. When I talk to you? When I trade with you? I blocked you long time ago in game so no chance to talk with you. I use auction for buy and sell because 90% nuada people is brainwashed against me . Biggest joke is 90% nuada players buying my items from auction. I don't join other clan because every month 2-5 players banned by developers in nuada . It's a fact small time or long time ban. I am just avoiding myself from this thing. Don't take my name in any personal things .I am not interested in any type of controversy .
You shouted it when you were going off on one with crew members and then on grace members or did you forget that?
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis