Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: looking to chat or speak with kodelia

idk if griefing is against ToS. ik ksing is, but pulling adds is different, also shouldnt someone be on adds killin anyways.

im not defending dicks that do this, they piss me off as well, but for the most part they can roam freely
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

idk if griefing is against ToS. ik ksing is, but pulling adds is different, also shouldnt someone be on adds killin anyways.

im not defending dicks that do this, they piss me off as well, but for the most part they can roam freely
Yes but most people that kill adds only kill ones attacking atm
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Yes but most people that kill adds only kill ones attacking atm
oh, imo u guys should start killing on spawn, cause what if it remains up then attacks a druid? then u have a problem with the whole set up for about 5 seconds. the druids heal would cancel, the tank could die, which would make eveyone else die
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Before etha start whining, he should think. Does his clan ever give adds to them? Ur clan even gives adds when i solo the edl boss and i am not complaining to ppl...i use lots lixes too. I just get mad at myself for losing the boss.

What? And yeah wasting lix is not fun because some people spend real money on the game and that's just like throwing money in the trash can! Do you do that? And on top of that if it was ok wouldn't the admin have just said that's fair gameplay and deleted post? Then you come on here and bash me too. I do not pull adds or mess with you on boss I don't even talk to you. And like I said before I'm all in for fighting for a lock but that's it once it's locked let us do our thing and kill adds as they come! Leave us alone! No talking bad no pulling adds just leave or stay away so if we fail you can try. Maybe we aren't the strongest clan but we do what we can and it's hard enough without the other players trying to make us fail. Doesn't help when you lose players over this uncalled for nonsense

Once locked leave u alone? Ask oscaritza and ladda even sebastian, they still gives adds even i locked the boss. So stop making accusation when u know one sided story only. When i try level my alt on level 115 ranger or 150 warrior, ladda in ur clan level 200+ kill all my mobs so i waste all my lixes on leveling. Not one days, every days he see my alts in carrow he try find me and kill all so i cannot level. And when i locked boss, he also put calm on me so my druid die. So stop whining. U in no 1 clan have over 20+ over 200+ and with clannies over 200+. So, think if ur clan do any wrong or u guys flawless never do wrong to others. Ty.

And one more thing. I NEVER GIVE ADDS TO U GUYS BUT U GUYS NO CARE AND ASSUME ONE DOING CONVICT WHOLE CLAN. Some of our clannies stop play too because u keep killing them in arena and make them outcast since u the biggest clan with lots influence. I never complain before in forum but i get mad now and need response to your comment. I thought this only game where ppl suppose to have fun and get competitive. But no, when other clan can kill the same edl boss u get mad because less edl items for u guys. Other clans need same as u guys do and they use lixes as awell as u do. They buy plat same as u do. And i lost lots boss when i full lixes try kill over u guys and i am not whining it. This is game.

Kings if I remember correctly you started doing that on booger made members of your clan leave because they didn't agree with what you did. That being said you was with us and we helped you till a person blackmailed you to come back and got you banned for cheating with plat buying. You showed me the ss yourself. And if you remember when you killed dobby on your own we didn't pull adds nothing we even congratulated you for killing it only with your rogue and druid. We also talked to you to let it all go and help another again . You agreed but the other person didn't. So please tell both sides of the story. Also the arena killing we never start killing people in the arena. If they're doing glad we let them be. We only retaliate if our members are attack we attack back all I'm saying. And you also know who always starts with that. And most of your old clan members are with us still because they totally disagree with how someone in your clan operates.
Last edited by Kenny G on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ok Kingsley let me start but saying this post was never about you although you did start it all the add pulling at snorri then Icarus continues! Sorry you took it that way because I'm happy you have stopped. Clannies could do that(I've asked them to stop) but only because they never know if it's you or Icarus on your account and otm hasn't done anything so they figure if it's ok for him to do it and not get in trouble why can't they?
Why don't you pull adds now? Because your like me and feel it's not right?
All I'm saying is enough is enough why can't we all just play along and enjoy the game?
Maybe some of the real bosses might die!
And please get your facts straight! We are not #1 clan and we do not have 20+ 200s

Honestly i dont. What level are they? Pm me their names. Lol
Is it lui calibre or someone higher? Cuz ik lui and whitewolfy tend to mess with people
Shadow Lord of Rhiannon!
I make Dank Memes
Harambe will live
Need help with switching to DPS build. Someone halp :P