Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Prime?

#2
I also heard rumours about that. I wonder what the answers of ur questions are..
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Re: New Prime?

#4
Arachnid wrote:it will be funny to see how many will convert over. Alot of prime are inactive.

Almost as funny as how whenever Nitro moves into a new clan the old clan always stays better than the new one
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

Re: New Prime?

#5
UrMerGurdDanu wrote:
Arachnid wrote:it will be funny to see how many will convert over. Alot of prime are inactive.

Almost as funny as how whenever Nitro moves into a new clan the old clan always stays better than the new one

Thats cuz Nitro's the best :lol:
Image

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension

Re: New Prime?

#6
LikeATroll wrote:
UrMerGurdDanu wrote:
Arachnid wrote:it will be funny to see how many will convert over. Alot of prime are inactive.

Almost as funny as how whenever Nitro moves into a new clan the old clan always stays better than the new one

Thats cuz Nitro's the best :lol:

Ikr :lol:
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Re: New Prime?

#7
UrMerGurdDanu wrote:
Arachnid wrote:it will be funny to see how many will convert over. Alot of prime are inactive.

Almost as funny as how whenever Nitro moves into a new clan the old clan always stays better than the new one

Maybe because only a percentage of the clan moves. It isn't a whole clan transfer. That is one reason y it is stronger, and another reason is because Nitro has a large amount of members which makes it higher up on the leader boards. I do believe that the clan "power Rating" is measured by total lvls. I am not sure but if so, there is your reason as of why they are ranked higher.

I don't blame ppl for joining Nitro. It is the best and friendliest clan chain ever in Danu. Your know what they say.... "Join Nitro Toady, Be a Sick Lad Tomorrow".
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Re: New Prime?

#9
Exactly the same happens with PrePrime. Normally we dont do anything, they just lie about us and higher lvl Prime come and help without knowing the real story.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Re: New Prime?

#10
Arachnid wrote:Exactly the same happens with PrePrime. Normally we dont do anything, they just lie about us and higher lvl Prime come and help without knowing the real story.

Sounds a little like if u kill a nitro for some reason even if the reason is legit the leader if kudos comes to their aid...
Genisis18 - 195+ Ranger
Proud Member of Ascension
Danu
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron