Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Same old fuzz same old scammer new char.

First at all i dont have issue with him at all , But as always when he scams a clanmate i always try to make a deal and get items back to original player. He took again some items in atransfer from a clanmate I didnt know was him until i mistakely whisper him and he whispery back by mistake.

I have nothing againts you but you keep screwing yourself.
Now you move your items to a lower alt come on fuzz even if you make. Lower char how many warnings you have over months .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Re: Same old fuzz same old scammer new char.

Lol, lick me is so kicked, here are the scammers
-Unknownranger n his alt 'MntDewM
-Fromen (possibly, he could jus hav been pulled into this)
-Lick me (obviuosly)

My clan "LunarKnight" was a victim to these three (2) organized scammers) thats what they are! Ive done nothing wrong and intend to keep it that way!

Wow fuzz you never take responsabilty of your actions pictures dont lie you do , funny think is I tranfer those items 3 hours early for unknown to his alt always have rule on trasfering i take ss on each trade. And always finnish it no matter who the player is even scammer like you i will finnish the transfer cause im neutral but ppl know who you are amd who I am so up to danu who they trust.
Inactive player .

If ur bassing all this on my 'confuzzled' whisper its jus something funny i say cause i random n silly! I hate seeing upset ppl so i try to lighten the mood. Obviously, thats come back ta bite me :/.
1: im not a scammer and CH trade logs can prove it
2: the reall scamers r Unknown n his alt
3: my only alts (that i now use) are Twilight (lvl 40 rouge) n LunarKnights (clanbank) my ranger alt (VinylScratch) i never use
4: you obviously messed up here n took sides. Your bassing everything off a guess (which is wrong)
5: im against scamming
6: organized scamers r organized

I respect that your organized bout it but i still hate scammer >:(
If your going to scam/ban me, try not being so obvious!

If ur bassing all this on my 'confuzzled' whisper its jus something funny i say cause i random n silly! I hate seeing upset ppl so i try to lighten the mood. Obviously, thats come back ta bite me :/.
1: im not a scammer and CH trade logs can prove it
2: the reall scamers r Unknown n his alt
3: my only alts (that i now use) are Twilight (lvl 40 rouge) n LunarKnights (clanbank) my ranger alt (VinylScratch) i never use
4: you obviously messed up here n took sides. Your bassing everything off a guess (which is wrong)
5: im against scamming
6: organized scamers r organized

I respect that your organized bout it but i still hate scammer >:(
If your going to scam/ban me, try not being so obvious!

Excuseme who are you read the ss before you open your mouth i says flutteresque idk where you come from by the way i never put your clan name or your name who are you ?

If you feel treated is because you feel guilty.
Inactive player .