Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hey, I'm new to donn and i'm happy to call it my second home.

Our bank was hacked a while back and some people who have left and didnt return their gear (some had necro, prot, gele and bt gear). Viking have killed necro a few times and prot a couple of times too. Concordiia are the only clan to have killed gele and bt.

Concordiia has a gear council to distribute drops, old gear is returned and redistributed and as such the gear belongs to the clan and not any one person. Anyone found selling drops is warned for a first offence as long as the gear is removed from the ah, further offences result in being kicked from the clan
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

(hence will be hard for you to get rare items because Vikings rarely kill even Mordi, and forget about Necro, Proteus, Gelebron and Bloothorn. All those bosses are killed only by Concordiia an we do not sell drops).
LOL, funny
So how, exactly, can one buy Necro, Prot, Gele and Bt drops on AH? Explain this ;)
We can not control everything, we can be responsible only for ourselves . Prot and Gele gear on ah is a result of players leaving the clan and dont return gear, and also we got a huge hack attack on our banks. Necro gear could belong also to players who left or players who killed necro few times. And what clan are u in Blurry?
Russian Devil - Ice Mage 226, full DG, Donn
D3VIL - Warrior 220, Donn
Proud Concordiian!

This is not the first time one of us has had to warn you all about throwing insults. Please post in a friendly and constructive manner. You all are entitled to your opinions, and you're free to voice them, but do so in a non-insulting way.

This thread will be locked if these continue.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

This is not the first time one of us has had to warn you all about throwing insults. Please post in a friendly and constructive manner. You all are entitled to your opinions, and you're free to voice them, but do so in a non-insulting way.

This thread will be locked if these continue.

All I see is Zoeye still being allowed to defame our clanmate, and we not being allowed to defend ours.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]