Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sign for peace

Id like to draw a line over all old fights and everything thats been. From my side, from your side, from everyones side here on the server DONN. Its so much hate and awful stuf that it just makes you wanna stop play, thats NOT the type of signals i wanna send to newcommers.

Id like every clan DONN to stay as neutral as possible. We dont have to comealong nor play together, neither do we have to insult nor destroy game for eachother.

With this said and the post flough made, we should be able to find this common solution.

Dont aggro eachother n taunt. Dont be rude and nasty, simple as that. Cant be that hard? Can it?

Sign for peace (this way we know we started working for peace and will get peace faster)

Im signing for PEACE on the server Donn.

Signed / MrScar 224 rouge
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Re: Sign for peace

To show you want peace, you should first apologize. You've done things in the past that I would like you to rectify before I truly know you want peace.
Last edited by Voldemort on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insulting comments - toned it down a bit
Pew Pew
Level 220 ranger
Full edl
World of Donn
Syndicate Clan

I'm sure we are all tired of this....no one is innocent everyone has said some things...done some things what ever....I think got to say what they wanted to on the last forum before it was locked....so yes I agree end it if Nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

So yes let's end the drama and have fun playing the game
-Dovakin707

To show you want peace, you should first apologize. You've done things in the past that I would like you to rectify before I truly know you want peace.
Well you are pretty sexy, what do you expect?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue