Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing 190 - 200

I calculated how many lantern fish need to pump fishing from 190 to 200. Without lix and dayli quest

...level.......fish
190-191 6.610
191-192 6.960
192-193 7.350
193-194 7.750
194-195 8.180
195-196 8.620
196-197 9.100
197-198 9.600
198-199 10.120
199-200 10.690
Total: 84.980

Last edited by BTD on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Re: Fishing 190 - 200

Nice botting bro LMAO and I know you will say you didn’t but I’m not telling lmao
How the hell he's able to catch that much? It's hard to believe he's manually did it. I mean a few hundreds already put some pressure, thousands is tedious, more than that...its unbelievable.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

I know this is a dead board but I wanted to post for anyone else looking for answers. So far I’ve only caught about 5k lantern fish. Granted I started saving them around lvl 188. I’m now level 190. I would say that no lix I get an average of 500exp from 180 to 189 ripples. I have the best rod in the game plus 4 royal rings of 40 power. Just recently got an Ursula bracelet that adds 20 power and I have the tier 6 bear pet. I can catch about 270 ripples an hour, manually fishing of course. Which gives me about 150 lantern fish per hour. In order for me to catch 130k lantern fish I would have to fish for 866 hours roughly. That’s a crap load of time fishing, that’s 36 days of fishing none stop. If you’re botting that’s easy, however, I only fish for about 2 to 4 hours per day. An hour before work, hour in lunch, and about 2 hours after work when I’m up to it. Therefore, if I average 3 hours per day it would take me 288 days to catch that many fish. I suppose if you’ve been fishing for an entire year then it is entirely possible of course. However, catching that many would make me assume that you would level up to 200 before catching 100k. Granted by them time you’re level 195 I assume you would only get an average of about 100exp per catch. It’s a very long and time I suppose. I’m curious how so many people are level 200 and actually devoted their time to manually catch everything or if they botted for it. I don’t know how to bot, being that I play on an iPhone I don’t even think there is a way to do so. I just enjoy the fishing aspect of the game tbh :). Hope some of the info helps some fisherman out there. I still have a long grind ahead of me. Good luck! Maybe I’ll make a tutorial on how I got to 200 when I get there!

I know this is a dead board but I wanted to post for anyone else looking for answers. So far I’ve only caught about 5k lantern fish. Granted I started saving them around lvl 188. I’m now level 190. I would say that no lix I get an average of 500exp from 180 to 189 ripples. I have the best rod in the game plus 4 royal rings of 40 power. Just recently got an Ursula bracelet that adds 20 power and I have the tier 6 bear pet. I can catch about 270 ripples an hour, manually fishing of course. Which gives me about 150 lantern fish per hour. In order for me to catch 130k lantern fish I would have to fish for 866 hours roughly. That’s a crap load of time fishing, that’s 36 days of fishing none stop. If you’re botting that’s easy, however, I only fish for about 2 to 4 hours per day. An hour before work, hour in lunch, and about 2 hours after work when I’m up to it. Therefore, if I average 3 hours per day it would take me 288 days to catch that many fish. I suppose if you’ve been fishing for an entire year then it is entirely possible of course. However, catching that many would make me assume that you would level up to 200 before catching 100k. Granted by them time you’re level 195 I assume you would only get an average of about 100exp per catch. It’s a very long and time I suppose. I’m curious how so many people are level 200 and actually devoted their time to manually catch everything or if they botted for it. I don’t know how to bot, being that I play on an iPhone I don’t even think there is a way to do so. I just enjoy the fishing aspect of the game tbh :). Hope some of the info helps some fisherman out there. I still have a long grind ahead of me. Good luck! Maybe I’ll make a tutorial on how I got to 200 when I get there!
What BTD posted was accurate. The troll talk about botting was unnecessary, but no biggie. Hate the bots.

My wife and I enjoy fishing also. I’m in the sewers south side, and anyone fishing lvl 170+ knows my fatigue in the mid 160s. My wife’s in the 190s with a 6 bear. We’ve been at it about 3yrs now. Slowly game leveling. My toon is 184 and her’s is 185. Did I mention we like to fish? She cooks also. I gave up on cooking. I just give her the mats to cook for me.

Anyway, at her fishy lvl, doing the daily every day is a must and turning in lanterns is really the only way to go. Don’t worry about the minuscule amount of xp from each fish bc it means nothing at 190+
Luck to everyone in the fishing community! Tight lines!

Welp my story. I got to lv194 and then felt the pressure.
I ended up creating another toon, lixed to lv180 during a 150% xp...was easy as pie given my knowledge about fishing rings, sks and broth at this point.
Now I dual log and fish, my main has reached lv199.
Thought it would take an year but now it's just half the year, seems doable.
I don't bot, beats the purpose. Boos to all who bot!!
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.