Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Possibilities of a HeadHunters Bank

i was talking to some clannies and we had the idea to possibly start a clan bank in the same style that souls i has. i know its unoriginal but we believe it could really help out some of the guys :)
Plz post how you would feel.
World:
Crom
Chars:
Maddy - Rogue
TheGreenGiant - Druid
LtHawkEye - Ranger
Queso - Warrior

Re: Possibilities of a HeadHunters Bank

I made HHB for this purpose but ended up as my own bank.

This is because when we had tons of memebers ages ago i gave away alot of items, Discs, Ancient armours/weps, Quest items, etc.

Next thing you know i find out that they've left the clan!!!
Man it get's extremely annoying when that happens!!! this is why i never introduced the clan bank system.

I'd rather not have it but if the clan wants it, we can certainly think of ways to do it.
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

it could work if everyone chips in and doesn't just take. Souls i's bank works because they all work together to fill it up and limit whats given out, and i hope that we are selfless enough to make one work too
World:
Crom
Chars:
Maddy - Rogue
TheGreenGiant - Druid
LtHawkEye - Ranger
Queso - Warrior

I'm never leaving head hunters again the only reason I left I's I've been trying for bloodstrike breast and sword and no one will help
Not even clannie! The main reason I left is cause my sister died I've been playing the game to get my mind off of it. And when people are mean and selfish it sets me off! I think about my sister she was the kindest most helpful person I ever knew. So I think we should get a bank I need something to get my mind off of my sisters death and new item that made me
Happy would help a little. Of course not even 10 million gold or real dollars would replace her:(
Rest in peace Shelby