Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Festive Cheer - Design a Yuletide Mount!

Snowy Rabbit

20% -> 120% Movement Speed
10 -> 130 Focus
15 -> 200 Defense
25 -> 600 Spell Attack Evasion
25 - > 600 Physical Attack Evasion

This white rabbit is the perfect fluffy companion.The Snowy Rabbit increases your movement speed by 20% -> 120% (Scaling). You can command it to use the skill “Bunny Hop” which deals crushing damage to your target and has a chance of a knockback and an interrupt.

Skill - Bunny Hop
Snowy Rabbit jumps and kicks the enemy, dealing Crushing Damage, and has a 15% -> 45% (Scaling) chance of knockback and an interrupt of the enemy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Azaryah
Class: Druid
Server: Donn

Ojah 225 Rogue Mabon
Krampoar

The Yule father blesses the good people, while the Kampoar brings justice to the bad.

A dweller of Dubnos, from the innards of world, a place in which flames burn fiercer than Aggaroth’s pit, Mordis’ is but a mere candle to it. Many even call him...Crom. To fool man he entered the realm of humans, in the body of an ox. He treaded the valleys of Dal Raita with his ox limbs, and put terrors into the hearts of man by keeping his appearance from the underworld.

Movement speed- 129%

Krampoar the Fierce
Skill
“Deathstride”
-The sound of his hoves shake the ground striking fear into the hearts of anything or anyone within 10 meters.

Stuns mobs 10m within the Character for 5seconds
Same mechanics as shield bash

Stats-
Strength- 200
Dex- 200
Fortitude- 1000
Willpower- 1000
Movement attack evasion- 1000

Krampoar the Bastion
Skill
“Mirror Wall”
-Using his speed and agility, Krampoar avoids all attacks and skills for a duration of 5 seconds
Acts like shield wall in a way

Stats-
Vit- 200
Dex- 200
Spell Attack Evasion- 1000
Armor- 300

Krampoar the Flameful
Skill
“Overheat”
-Using the magic powers he posses, Krampoar pushes the hero to his limits allowing for all cooldown on skills to be reduced by 1 second.
This is a passive skill, meaning its always on effect.

Stats-
Strength- 200
Focus- 200
Critical Strike- 1000
1000 ability to skill move ability
Ex. Melee combat- war, cunning- rogue

Krampoar the Sleek
Skill
“Slide”
-Using the magic within, he provides unearthly accuracy to the rider he makes sure the next moves are critical for 7 seconds.
Critical- 2000
Treasure Hunter- 1000

Name:
Ancient frozen Wyvern wings

How will they look:
As seen by the image attached, the wings will look sharp and clean, a darker blue will be
used for the "Skeleton" of the wings and between these blue bones a light blue crystal membrame is seen.
The wings will leave behind a subtle, icy, trail (think frostguard). I am not the best at drawing so I hope
you know what I am visioning. Obviously instead of the one wing shown there will be 2, these wings magically
bind to the heroes' back.

Description:
The elegant wings of long extinct Frost Wyverns that once roamed the Northern Peninsula,
infused with magic by ancient mages.
Ancient magic binds these wings only to the most formidible of heroes.
Not made for combat but rather for their healing, mobilty and camouflage capabilities,
these wings are made to be optimal for traveling.

Abilty:
This ability allows you to move in an icy storm, gain 40% camouflage and 20% movement
speed for 10 seconds (60 seconds recharge time).

Stats:
- 80% Movement speed.
- 10% camouflage.
- 20 health regeneration.
- 20 energy regeneration.
-10 slashing damage.
-50 cold damage.
-attack speed 3000
-weight 5
-requires level 100

My name is Polymorph on Epona!

Last edited by polymorph on Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello, i made a mount design for yule, i was going to make it sketch but my sister wanted to paint it and i didnt wanted to say to her "No"
Thank you for making this event, i got so much fun while drawing haha
The drawing is my idea for yule, simple..
I didn't wanted to draw a fantastic things like dragon, troll, or lizard etc, because they are so hard to coding and there is tiger in game but why not lion? He is kiiing of forest lol
I kept my drawing simple as i can because you guys can re-use reindeer's decorations on My Lion design..
This stats are i think not overpowered but not weak too...
And i consider this Mount as a premium Mount like hellsteed, Lion hatchling Egg drops from Chests.

At T6 level;

Slot:Mount
Movement Speed: 120
Strength: 160
Dexterity: 160
Vitality: 160
No Trade
Important item
Wounding Attack Evasion: 1200
Weakening Attack Evasion: 1200
Movement Attack Evasion: 1200
Grants a Skill (Frenzing Roar) ; Dealing crushing damage to all nearby targets And Slowing them by %30 ("Like elk")

Server:Lir
Nick:Apeavial
Class:Ranger

Disclaimer: I recognize i am late to submit but I would still like to share my ideas (the sketches are unfinished due to my ineptitude and the Christmas season, thus ignore some of the suggestions to look at them.)]

Bottle O’ Sprites
Submitted with the utmost respect to Difinitus, Community Manager.
-Rajagual, a simpleton rogue (level 221) hailing from Morrigan.

Item description: (See illustration of Bottle O’ Sprites) “A Magical bottle, formed from the ashes of all manner of dead and living things to give the defenders of truth and honor an extra edge against the evils throughout the lands during the Winter Solstice season…” What will happen if you loosen the cork? What will happen if this holiday, you are gifted something so magical it will apply uniquely to your class? Perhaps you were nice this year after all.
Lore: (See illustrations of the different sprites) The Mages Guild assembled a secret team of its most talented magicians to procure, experiment on, and construct sprites from a myriad of animals, plants, monsters, fallen players, and a plethora of substances. The result: five sprites that have been willed to respond to a player’s class… The Forest sprite (Druid) will increase, principally, the Focus stat and, minorly increase the Dexterity stat (or vitality stat if you all so desire) as well as nature magic, critical skill, and totem abilities; Lava sprite (Warrior) will increase Strength and Vitality stats as well as melee combat, critical attack, and sword abilities; Air sprite (Ranger) will increase, principally Strength and, minorly increase the Dexterity stats as well as ranged combat, critical skill, and bow abilities; Water Sprite (Mage) will increase primarily Focus and minorly increase vitality as well as ice magic, fire magic, and wand abilities; Shadow sprite (Rogue) will increase, principally Dexterity and, minorly increase the Strength (and or vitality) stats as well as cunning, critical skills, and dagger abilities. All sprites will increase movement attack evasion, spell attack evasion, and weakening attack evasion in addition to each individual sprite’s boosts. The sprites are all stored in the Bottle O’ Sprites, and each sprite that doesn’t correspond with the player’s class are rendered useless to the player.
How one pines for a Bottle O’ Sprites: The luxury chest attainable in the shop, at any given time, will bestow a Bottle O’ Sprite in an approximate percentage to a cursed coin. These can be combined to a level six Bottle O’ Sprite to increase the aforementioned abilities (in the Lore section) as usually applied to other mounts.
Mount descriptions: The Forrest sprite: “A living, breathing, embodiment of the depths and horrors the Stonevale druids will go to in order to foster their vile influence throughout the realm… Can it be used by the Mage guild to thwart the very druids that created it? The Lava sprite: “Agaroth (make sure that is its full name) has been felled by many, but the Blackstone magicians capture and corrupted it beyond recondition into a creature of pure darkness… Can you will it into submission to fell the Blackstone Covenant? The Air sprite: “Queen, Ulrob, of the Spiders was captured by boggan zealots… The experimentations were gruesome, leaving her majesty unrecognizable. Can you master her unchained rage to quash the boggan encampments? The Water Sprite: “The fairies of Stonevale have long been considered ruthless in their cynical aberrations, but twisting an elemental spirit himself is far beyond the wicked wiles of mortals and most fantastical beasts… Can the bridle be used to rein in a pure element? Perhaps the fairies will regret the product of their heinous works. The Shadow sprite: “The primal predator has been feared by mortals since the dawn of time, yet this twisted wolf has been manipulated by Gelebron himself into shadow and mist…. A shadow mended to fight the very evil who created him; can you wield such lethal cunning for all of the realm? For all that is right?
Holiday morph: The winter season will superpower your sprite with Christmas cheer! Throughout the four winter months each sprite will be adorned with seasonal decorations and additional ability boosts (See Christmas decorations’ illustrations for décor additions): The Forrest sprite will be decorated with spherical ornaments of red, green, and blue hues. The Lava sprite will be covered in varying colors (those that won’t clash with his crude lava skin) of fairy lights (quite literally as he coincidentally went on a fairy rampage and their sparkly spirits last roughly four months before they lose luminescence). As well as a giant golden star on his tail (the Queen of the fairy’s body, of course) The Air sprite will have tinsel wrapped around her beautifully heinous body; consisting of silver, gold, green, and red varieties. The Water sprite will have his watery body frozen (including his waterfall tail) and a stocking cap (a Santa Claus hat) that emanates little snowflakes. Last but not least, The Shadow sprite’s fur will have candy canes, Christmas berries (Heteromeles arbutifolia), and varying shapes of chocolates imbedded in his fur (perhaps that raid on the tavern’s Christmas stock wasn’t the best idea). Additionally, during the raid on the tavern’s sweet stock, the children’s handmade stockings got stuck on his tail (and sadly, the closest opening the castle’s pet groomer has available is four months from Christmas…). So, throughout the Christmas season, the sprites were blessed (or cursed depending on who you ask; the sprite or his/her master) with all forms of decoration, but the mages also gifted the sprites with additional blessings: the scholar and treasure hunting abilities will be boosted (in accordance to reasonable standards, and which increases depending on the level of the mount) throughout the winter months (if the mount is equipped, of course).

P.S. Perhaps the sprites could have seasonal boosts (one for each of the four seasons).

Appendix:

The Trihound

Inspired and based on the Hexhounds, the Trihound gets it name from its three heads. Each head holds a different coloured gem that indicates the type of damage it deals. It can be fire, ice and magic or slashing, piercing and crushing damage depending on the type picked.

Fierce Trihound

Description:
The Trihounds were originally given as Christmas gifts to the sentinels from Proteus, they proved to be incredibly power but unpredictable. They were eventually phased out of Gelebrons army since they were untameable and would often attack their own handler.

A few colour possibilities

Stats:

When equipped the Trihound will sap 5% of your maximum health every tick until you reach 75% health remaining. In return you will gain:

Movement speed: 113%
Magic damage: 70
Fire damage: 70
Ice damage: 70

Strength: 150
Dexterity: 150

Skills: Elemental rend (The three skills share a cooldown).

Cooldown 15 seconds.
Elemental rend Magic: Sharp fangs tear a wound in your opponent that deals 500 magic damage for 15 seconds.

Elemental rend Fire: Sharp fangs tear a wound in your opponent that deals 500 fire damage for 15 seconds.

Elemental rend Ice: Sharp fangs tear a wound in your opponent that deals 500 ice damage for 15 seconds.

Rogue: Killmon, Mabon
Mage: Whimsy, Mabon
Warrior: Protagonist, Epona
Killmon, Mabon
Whimsy, Mabon

THE FESTIVE HIGHLAND OX

The hardy Highland Ox has grazed the Scottish highlands since before Scotland was a kingdom! Known for its iconic shaggy coat and its ferocious horns, the Festive Highland Ox mount keeps adventurers warm and safe during the cold Yule months. It also has a cute hat!

The Festive Highland Ox is a non-premium mount that introduces the first direct heal skill from a mount. It fills a player niche that has been untouched by any other pet or mount: support characters. While the mount features caster-centric stats and a druid-centric skill, it is designed to be widely useful to other classes.

The focus and vitality stats make the Festive Highland Ox desirable to a wide range of classes and specializations, from healer druids to lure mages. The mount’s skill, Beast’s Blessing, allows players to heal either themselves or another player, making it the first mount to have a skill useful for support players. This is in contrast to prior pet/mount heals, which have been limited to healing solely the owner. Beast’s Blessing only heals a target, and provides no other buffs, to keep the skill balanced with similar non-premium mounts.

The mount’s unique ability, Ox Riding, is acquired by taming the Highland Cows in Highshore Village and Stonevale Farm. The ability is identical in function to other non-premium mounts. The Festive Highland Ox is purchased with Mount Tokens from the mount vendor in Farcrag Castle. The mount has six tiers (Tame, Trained, Hardened, Relentless, Ferocious, Primal), each costing two of the previous tier, similar to other mounts.

I hope you enjoy this submission :D Happy Holidays!

World: Taranis
Character: Shadowhowl
Class: Ranger

Art Credits: All 3D artwork (+ the skill tooltip) was created using in-game screenshots and an unhealthy amount of photoshop. Item tooltip created using the celticheroesdb.com items as a template.

Gingerbread sleigh and horse

-sleigh effect will leave an icy path behind itself, lasting for 3 seconds

-The mount will still be fast however, will turn slow and have to gain speed over time(exponentially). The sleigh needs to gain speed before lifting off the ground.

————————————————————————

Skill -the gingerbread horse will offer itself to be eaten, causing you to lose mobility however, it increases your damage by 50 cold damage.

Max level:

Cold damage:100
Magic damage:100
Str:60
Dex:60
Spell attack evasion:500
Magic resistance:250
Cold resistance:250
Attack:500

————————————————————————

Skill -the gingerbread horse will offer itself to be eaten, causing you to lose mobility however, the boss stops all attacks for 5 seconds while it eats.

Max level:

Dex:60
Vit:60
Defense:750
Armor:250

————————————————————————

Skill-the gingerbread horse will offer itself to be eaten by your teammates, causing you to lose mobility, however, this will heal the closest 4 people in your group by 2000 hp.

Max level:

Focus:120
Vit:120
Nature magic:1000

————————————————————————

Skill-the gingerbread horse will offer itself to be eaten, causing you to lose mobility, however, the mob will be filled with cheer, lowering its resistance to magic and cold damage by 500.

Max Level:

Focus:120
Vit:120
Fire magic:500
Ice magic:500

If I win anything, can it be a hexbound imp on my rogue:
Name: Cyprus
Level: 195
World: Lugh

Swift and agile foxes usually found in cold northen regions they are one of the early indicators of winter as the weather begins to change they descended from mountains into the forests they are sing of good luck to anyone that manages to spot these magnificent creatures before the first snow since after not even the keenest eyes would not be able to spot them anymore.

Snow fox
Equipping this mount increases your movement speed by 120% and gives you the skill “Blizzard”

Stats:
Mv speed: 120%
Dexterity : 150
Strength : 50
Focus : 25
Vitality: 25
Defence :100
Spell attack evasion 350

“Blizzard”
Surrounds the mount and the rider in a small snow storm increasing your evasions, any enemy attacking you or hitting you with a skill reduces their evasion as well

Server: Donn
Class :Druid
Name: HadenWDNick

The Stonevale wisps that were replaced by the current imps were always some of my favorite enemies in the game, so I decided to pay homage to them with my mount design. I would also love to be able to fly around on a magic ball like Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender! I designed 2 variants of the same mount: one oriented towards speed and supporting other players and another oriented towards gaining enemy aggro and damaging groups of enemies.

Wills o’ the wisp have long been described as mythical spirits whose flaming lights lure lost travelers to their doom. In the hands of heroes, however, they can now be used for good. The Yule Guiding Wisp excels at leading heroes to their destination by providing boosts to movement speed. The Yule Alluring Wisp utilizes its trickery magic to taunt nearby enemies into attacking its wintery blaze.

Credit to celticheroesdb.com for the item tool tip image template and Goodies Druid's video "The Evolution of Chillmist (Celtic Heroes)" on YouTube as a reference image. All other work was done by me in Adobe Photoshop.
Danu
Clan Ascension
224+ Support Rogue: Nobap
165+ Druid: Gr0gu
125+ Fire Mage: Uchiha Itachi