Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Festive Cheer - Design a Yuletide Mount!

Description:
An ordinary bell often used to spread festive cheer along Dal Riata, enchanted to assist heroes travelling vast distances. Provides a skill used to stun and deal damage over time to multiple enemies.

Visual: Some sort of effect coming from inside the bell and falling, similar to the frosty hat effect.

Slot: Main Hand
Two Handed
Crush Damage:15
Cold Damage: 200
Movement Speed: 100%
Attack Speed: 3000
Skill: Festive Discord
Level Requirement: 150
Grants an aoe skill that stuns enemies for 15 seconds and deals 2000 cold damage per tick for 15 seconds.

Cooldown time of 60 seconds

Art: http://atlas-content-cdn.pixelsquid.com ... VB-600.jpg

CloakNDagger, Lugh, Mage

pardon my impressive art
Last edited by Based_Shaft on Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

The Cailleach, Goddess of Winter, has been feared and revered for centuries across the domain of Dal Riata. The Cailleach ruled over the winds and winter. Appearing as an old, veiled woman, she was both creator and destroyer, and served as a patron of animals, particularly the arctic animals. The Cailleach was not necessary virtuous, but she was not evil as well. She heard the tales of Crom and all that he has inflicted upon his land. She felt disgusted by all the chaos that has spread, and today, she brings her trustworthy companion to the realms of Dal Riata in order to assist the Heroes with their noble quest, and defeat Crom once and for all.

Meet Berkthath the Polar Bear!.
When Berkthath was but a cub, it got separated from it’s mother during a snow storm - one that was casted by The Cailleach. The cub was on the brink of death when the princess of Winter found it. She felt guilty that her snowstorm caused this, and decided to adopt the lost cub.

Berkthath grew to be a fierce and powerful bear. Berkthath was also engulfed in the goddess’ magic, allowing it to evolve as a polar bear to become a mythical creature, worthy of The Cailleach’s companionship.

Mount’s description and details

Description (tool tip) {BATTLE MOUNT}

The following stats will assume the mount is Tier 6

This mount has a special mechanic; it adapts its stats and skills according to its rider (for simplicity of design, you can class restrict this to each class, or leave them all in restricted and let players use what ever type they like!)

When mounted by a Ranger:

Slot: battle mount
Speed: 112%
+120 Dexterity
+120 Strength
+50 Cold damage
+200 Cold resist
+1500 Fortitude
+1500 Will power

Gives skill:
Mountain Roar: Your mount unleashes a mighty roar, pushing your target away 5 meters, dealing 500 cold damage and slowing their movement speed by 20% for 3 seconds.

Range: 1 meter

———————————————————————————

When mounted by a Warrior:

+120 Vitality
+120 Strength
+50 Cold damage
+200 Cold resist
+1500 Fortitude
+1500 Will power

Gives skill:
Mountain Charge: your mount charges in at the target, dealing 500 cold damage and bringing you closer to your target. Your target is then stunned for 2 seconds.

Range: 5 meters

When mounted by a mage:

+120 Vitality
+120 Focus
+500 fire magic
+500 ice magic
+200 Cold resist
+1500 Fortitude
+1500 Will power

Gives skill:

Mountain Evasion: your mount senses that you are in danger. It uses its magic to go invisible, forcing any enemy that is targeting you to switch their target. The invisibility will last for 5 seconds or until the player initiates in combat again.

When mounted by a Druid:

+120 Vitality
+120 Focus
+500 Nature magic
+200 Cold resist
+1500 Fortitude
+1500 Will power

Gives skill:
Mountain Rush : your mount charges in, bringing you closer to your target and deal 500 cold damage in the process. Your target is then rooted for 5 seconds.

When mounted by a Rogue:

+120 Dex
+120 Str
+50 Cold damage
+200 Cold resist
+1500 Fortitude
+1500 Will power

Gives skill:
Mountain Grab: Your mount uses it’s claws to grab a nearby target to your melee range, dealing 500 cold damage, and slowing the target’s movement speed by 20% for 3 seconds.

Image illustration:

Image credits:
https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/snowstorm.php

Submission by: XXZ3EEMXXHEAL
Server: Herne
Class: Druid
Last edited by xXzeemXx on Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

This mythical blizzard lizard provides its traveler with a boost to all stats. Anyone brave enough to tame this beast also gains a movement speed increase of 112% and the skill command ‘Frostwave’ which slows the attack speed and movement speed of your target while also dealing ice damage over time for ten seconds. If your target continues to receive damage, the ability will not cancel or be interrupted.
You may also cast ‘Frostwave’ on a teammate. Your ally will gain 10% increased healing from all sources and they will receive an armor bonus equal to 500 + 10% of the enemy’s attack damage.

In its T6 Primal form-
Strength: 100
Dexterity: 100
Focus: 100
Vitality: 100
Gives skill: Frostwave
Infinite Uses
Physical Attack Evasion: 720
Spell Attack Evasion: 720
Movement Attack Evasion: 720
Wounding Attack Evasion: 720
Weakening Attack Evasion: 720
NO TRADE
Important Item
Level Requirement: 200

Fierce Flame, 226 Mage
La Fleche, 222 Ranger
Gwydion
Last edited by Samacy10 on Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

Greetings Adventurer Tis the season to be jolly and even better with a new aid the penguin slay...I got my idear from the ice skating mates that help people learn ice-skating….with this mount you would stand behind and push it across the ground..as you move through the world it would make effects like snow flakes kinda like the Snowbound frostguard fashions….
Slot: main hand
Two handed
Piercing damage: 8
Ice damage: 10
Attack speed: 2750
Skill: ice flick: were the toon hits with a ice attack witch has a chance to freeze the enemy for a period of time.
Infinite uses
Weight 20
Server: epona
Class: warrior
Level:224
Name: whotank
Original image took from
https://www.marshallsinternational.com/ ... -penguins/

DEMI DRAKE (wingless dragon) Tier 6
Bonus Attributes: While riding this Demi Drake your movement speed is increased by 112% and you can command it to use the skill "Volt Breath" dealing magic damage to a selected target with a chance of stunning the foe.
Slot: Mount
Dexterity:200
Vitality:200
Gives Skill: Volt Breath (infinite uses)
Physical Attack Evasion:700
Spell Attack Evasion:700
Movement Attack Evasion:700
Wounding Attack Evasion:700
Weakening Attack Evasion:700
Level Requirements: 200

Special Skill: Volt Breath- Your Demi Drake charges and releases volts of electricity from its mouth, dealing up to 6000 magic damage to your target with 6% chance of stun for 5 seconds

Sketch of Demi Drake:

:twisted: *Sharpens Dagger* :twisted:

This here is my ideal winter battle mount: *Frozen Dragon Carpet*

Credits for these added images goes to:

https://www.christmascentral.com/24-lig ... gKv4fD_BwE

https://cliparts.zone/clipart/882701

https://www.firstchange.net/products/dragon-wall-lamp

https://tenor.com/view/happy-dance-baby ... f-13901365
___________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Soul Man
Class Warrior
Level: 228
Server: Arawn
Clan: Dawn

Description of the mount: This is the Ascendant Ghost of Yuletide past and future. This Ghost has the special ability to call forth its fallen brother and sisters to deal a fatal strike at your foe. They increase your movement speed by 100%. Grant the user 50% camouflage. Uses Novelty ability.

Slot: Main Hand
Two Handed
Slashing Damage: 50
Cold Damage: 100
Attack Speed: 3000
Gives Skill: Withering Death
Physical Attack Evasion: 1000
Spell Attack Evasion: 1000
Movement Attack Evasion: 1000
Wounding Attack Evasion: 1000
Weakening Attack Evasion: 1000
Level Requirements: 200
Important Item
Weight: 0

(The character equipped with the Yuletide ghost would be flying with the green ghost, red and blue ghost only appear when casting Withering Death skill for reference)
Vindicus - 225 Warrior

Danu
Ascension

The idea
I started playing Celtic Heroes at the age of 9 back in 2012. Upon reaching the other world swamp the idea of the kelpi mob always intrigued me. I would say the main thing that grabbed my attention was its correlation with real-world mythos along with its villainous appearance. Upon hearing that battle mounts were coming to the game I assumed the iconic kelpi would make its way as one of the mythical beasts that a player could ride. But Upon release, I was confronted with the bland mounts that draw no significant inspiration from any Celtic mythos or from any in-game stories. So in order to fix this, I bring to you the idea of making a kelpi a ridable mount, tho it would traditionally make sense for his mount to be Halloween based I decided to present it as a Christmas mount to break the norms and potentially provide story building to the world and how groups interact with the mythical world.

Designing
I as an individual am not very talented with art so I chose to use a photo editor to create The Yule Bound Kelpie. I changed the color of the kelpi to be a brighter blue to make it appear more winter-themed and to reduce the intimidation factor of the mob given it's supposed to be friendly. I added a Santa hat to cover up the horns to make it appear more friendly and festive. Thats all the real visual changes i made to the kelpi other then adding a saddle to it. I wanted to add some bells on the side of the barding and to make the tail and horns of the kelpi candy cane colored to help better fit the yule spirit but alas that is above my capabilities with my primitive photoshop clone. This primitive nature of the design would make it easy to implement into the game tho as the mane model is already in the game all that would need to be done is to change the color and add decorative pieces such as bells to the barding for this model.

Ballance
I wanted to keep the balance of the game intact while macking this mob so I based its states on the preexisting premium mount. Tho I didn't want it to be a complete cone of the hellstead so I changed up the elemental damage of the skill to be ice and changed the stats to reflect that of a normal horse by giving it strength and dexterity while scaling the numbers to be in line with the state total of the hellstead. Tho I believe to help differentiate this mount from the other horses some physical dmg could be added to its base states but I did not add it while creating this mount because I did not want to create a mob that could potentially be detrimental to the metta like the other physical pet. Regarding Movement speed it is the same as that of the hellstead, and the same goes with the skill dmg.

Stats

Tamed Yule Bound Kelpi
Movement Speed:22%
Strength:20
Dexterity:20
Physical Attack Evasion:60
Spell Attack Evasion:60
Movement Attack Evasion:60
Wounding Attack Evasion:60
Weakening Attack Evasion:60

Trained Yule Bound Kelpi
Movement Speed:32%
Strength:40
Dexterity:40
Physical Attack Evasion:120
Spell Attack Evasion:120
Movement Attack Evasion:120
Wounding Attack Evasion:120
Weakening Attack Evasion:120
Level Requirement:40

Hardened Yule Bound Kelpi
Movement Speed:52%
Strength:80
Dexterity:80
Physical Attack Evasion:240
Spell Attack Evasion:240
Movement Attack Evasion:240
Wounding Attack Evasion:240
Weakening Attack Evasion:240
Level Requirement:80

Relentless Yule Bound Kelpi
Movement Speed:72%
Strength:120
Dexterity:120
Physical Attack Evasion:360
Spell Attack Evasion:360
Movement Attack Evasion:360
Wounding Attack Evasion:360
Weakening Attack Evasion:360
Level Requirement:120

Ferocious Yule Bound Kelpi
Movement Speed:92%
Strength:160
Dexterity:160
Physical Attack Evasion:540
Spell Attack Evasion:540
Movement Attack Evasion:540
Wounding Attack Evasion:540
Weakening Attack Evasion:540
Level Requirement:160

Primal Yule Bound Kelpi
Movement Speed:112%
Strength:200
Dexterity:200
Physical Attack Evasion:720
Spell Attack Evasion:720
Movement Attack Evasion:720
Wounding Attack Evasion:720
Weakening Attack Evasion:720
Level Requirement:200

Name:Fishomatic
Class:Ranger
Leavel:222
Server:Gwydion

a crystal was knocked loose from gelebron's legendary sceptre and shattered into fragments.
collect crystal fragments as a possible jackpot reward from the next yule mystery event chests or from defeating a buffed Santa themed gelebron at the global arena.
gelebron's chandelier will be at the global arena with a mistletoe hanging from it.

a dying soul escaped from Gelebron's tower! the dying soul is wearing a Santa hat and is standing in front of the "Farcrag Castle" leystone, attempting to draw energy from it. the dying soul is looking for a new power source.
He is the mount vendor. You can exchange 2 fractured crystals for a festive crystal mount.

Festive Crystal Mount!
the festive crystal mount will have 3 different colors (blue/orange/green)
-blue will give 200 direct damage to fire bolt, ice shard and lightning strike.
-orange will give 20 slashing, crushing and piercing damage
-green will give 100 slashing, crushing and piercing resist.
all 3 of the crystals will give 100 speed. the mount will not give any other stats.

the festive crystal mount will be equipped in the stable slot like a battle mount.
you can equip weapons + the festive crystal mount.
it will have the same jumping "movement speed" animation as a cape.
it can have the idle animation of a cape or gelebron's sceptre idle animation or both
the festive crystal mount is literally two crystals without cloth.

the crystal mount will have a mistletoe or a nice wreath like the Celtic heroes logo