Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Return

Hey everyone,

My ign name is Meatball (also HairyHovno, Ceco). I am a very old player who started playing in the Skyline/TheCrew days. I haven’t played in a very long time but was thinking of making a return. I was wondering if you guys could just refresh me on how the game as a whole, and Belenus as a server has changed. Like if Elementals/Ronin is still the dominant clan, potential new areas etc. Thank you all in advance and I hope to see you guys in the game :).

Re: Return

Still the same old same old, although with a lot less older players and a bunch more newer players (By old I mean like players who started belenus pre engine update). Yea there’s a new area, gets boring after awhile and there’s no real reason to go there anymore apart from the rare boss attempts.

Oh yea, if you’re selling old/cool rares hit me up
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Return

Oh yea, there’s a player that goes by the name ApplesBe and alts are Nee/Rainyy/getbashed, ApplesBe is the main... don’t trust this player unless if you like bad information

Also, buying 85% arctic wings. Paying lots
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge