Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan Elementals

Just thought I’d go through the depths of the forums and find the forum post for each raid boss Elementals downed for the first time. This took a fairly long time to do but I say it was worth it going back and seeing the history of this clan. Here’s each raid boss in order! (Left out Prot base cause Prime is the true raid)

Aggragoth Aug 22, 2012

Hrungir Aug 16, 2013

Mordris Jan 19, 2014

Efnisien the Necromancer July 25, 2014

Proteus Prime Dec 21, 2015

Gelebron Aug 27, 2016

Bloodthorn the Ravenous June 30, 2018

Gj Elementals on our 4th BT kill!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Clan Elementals

I like that. Glad to be Elem, I definitely miss the days where Elem was 4th-6th on list of clans that killed the end game raid, while on gele we were one of the last servers. So to bring BT down sixth I think is just amazing again.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Just learning about Elementals and it’s past/present is always interesting to me! I can’t wait to be apart of Elem and play with all of you and work as a clan with each of you to down more future bosses, and the current ones ofc :)
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Hello I'm trying to find the history of Belenus in-depth from rise of Elementals and Ronin to the recent clans. This might be helpful. Anyone know about how Elementals/Living Legends/Ronin risen, I've heard there was a clan before elementals and I want to know more about this but tbh only a og player will know this

Rayla Lvl 208 Warrior Belenus
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

I like that. Glad to be Elem, I definitely miss the days where Elem was 4th-6th on list of clans that killed the end game raid, while on gele we were one of the last servers. So to bring BT down sixth I think is just amazing again.
Crim