Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourselves, Belenus players!

Hey everybody, back here with another post... but this time it's going to be about my history (it's a good one)! Ok, I started back in the day, very early in 2012 (was still the Yule event so I dunno) and I was a pretty casual player. A friend told me about this game and told me to join Belenus so I did and made my very first toon, Zkiller11. Had a pretty fun time running around killing those beast tamers and direhounds around the lighthouse in the old old starting area. My friend gave me 1k to start out with and I was like "oh unfathomable, that's a lot! I'm rich!" And went on and bought me some sexy plate armor (didn't have enough for the set), and I thought I had the best armor in the game. After that I sorta lost interest and didn't come back until Celtic Heroes first birthday! I lvled to about 50 when all the sudden a double gold and exp weekend event occurred! And I was like "oh unfathomable" and rushed to shalemont to kill as many Connachts as I could, was kicked out eventually because of all the other players that had the same idea I had ;( As time went by I finally dumped in my first investment into this game... I bought a whooping $100 worth of plat! I got 500k gold, and started lvling and luxed out my toon, got a hero ammy, health and energy braces, health and energy rings, hero gloves and boots, as well as full diamond armor. At this time I had first entered the otherworld and was speechless when I saw all of the neat colors. I started gaining popularity amongst the lower lvls because of all my good gear and started to get offers to join different clans (most of which I hardly even remember). Around this time I had made friends with a player that plays to this day, Amelia124. A player with the name of OptimusPrime (or something close to that) scammed Amelia's account and I immediately went after this infamous scammer. I actually was able to talk to him into giving me Amelia's account and I was more than excited to give it back to her. I'll never forget the reaction she had when she found out I had retrieved her account, and I gave her the info and the account was once again hers (note, she did change the password so it is NOT a shared account). Now this is where my memory goes blank (2013 time period) and all I can really say is that I was apart of many great, old clans. Also remembering camping the fk out of Tempest. Honorable mentions go towards Prime, APEX, VIP (loved those clan combo sales Aphrodite would also have :) ), Illuminiti (think the clan was spelt wrong), VIIP, and a few others I unfortunately forgot the names of. Fast forward a year into 2014... the year where my name was imprinted permanently into Belenus's history. It all started when I was in a clan (forgot the name lel) with Shylyn, she left that clan to create the famous clan Sucuro. She felt bad for me because I had nobody as I was just coming off of a 3 month long break from the game and let me join Sucuro with her and was immediately made guardian (one of the first members in Sucuro). It was at this time where I met Fireagle and... Abba (oh boy). I was a happy member in Sucuro, Shylyn helped get me my Astral set and I helped others get their warden and meteor sets (even helped abba get his meteor bp). Then something happened (forgot what happened) and I totally despised Sucuro and left to join KodiakReavers. And this is when I started the Kodiak and Sucuro wars. As many of you know, I'm a trouble maker, and because of that I managed to start an actual war. Many arena battles were fought and hateful words were exchanged and in the end, I gained nothing but a somewhat bad rep. Also created the infamous arena slayer, abba, during the war. Later I saw corruption among the upper ranks in KodiakReavers (scammer was made general) and decided to leave to make a clan to rebel against the corrupt ranks. This clan was named Rebellion. I got quite a few players to follow me and I was able to make a successful clan. We all voted on who should lead and I was voted to be chief. This clan went on battling out KodiakReavers until we finally burnt out and disbanded. At this time I thought all hope was lost for me and so I sold my account to an infamous scammer, Melvin2. I sold my account relatively cheap, heroic ammy, heroic boots, and heroic gloves. And so I decided to create my next toon Zkills, the legend was born. I received word that Melvin2 had scammed Nismo's sunshard lux set and I jumped in to try to get the items back. This incendent put a very bad rep on my name and I realized I had no choice but to have OTM ban the Zkiller11 account. I had a tough time regaining my rep and finally was able to restore it when OTM gave me my account back after a few long months, and I showed people parts of the email where there was no personal info. I lvled up my Zkiller11 toon to 130ish and joined Sylph, I was later kicked because I was unable to download the messaging app Line and also threw a few hateful words at the chief and general, Glowie and Darkarm. I later joined Invictus but was again kicked because Nismo thought that I wasn't telling the truth. At this time I decided to drop everything in Belenus and I caught the first Xfer out to Morrigan. A few months later I came back from Morrigan and played for another month or so until I left yet again, and haven't been back since.

This was my story and hope you all enjoyed reading it. Jk, I don't care if you enjoyed it or not.

Honorable Players: Beast25, Amelia124, Shylyn, Fireagle, Guardog (muh man), DaisyCakes (you little unfathomable), Steinberg, Jeez, Ripley, Krozone, Aphrodite, BluntMaster, Vixon, Saibot, Ipoopedonu, Saracen (Wish she would come back :( ), ReaperGirl, maryjoanna (sorry if I spelt that wrong), Alishia, Liontamer, Rayden, CaroCake (enjoyed my time being in RageHard :) ), Tupan, FinalBlow, BlueDiamond, and BowdaBoss. I'm sure there are many more but my memory isn't that great /:

Dishonorable Players: Abba, OptimusPrime, Melvin2, Glowie, Darkarm, girlhealslink, Desu, Coocoo (most infamous scammer), ThatRouge, Buckstarr, and Link (forgot full name).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hello Friends,

My name is Abba, I like long walks on the beach, puppy dogs, participating in action sports, live music, good food, entertaining the ladies, and my awesome careers.

I love Belenus and would love to see a clean scammer free world. My clan Elementals is a happy family made of super awesome people. Unfortunatly the other clan which is slightly less powerful than our feeder harbors and encourages scammers so I fight a good fight each day to discourage these practices. If you come to Belenus say hi! I'll do my best to welcome you to Bel Thanks Abba-Ballr-Bonezz

Hello Friends,

My name is Abba, I like long walks on the beach, puppy dogs, participating in action sports, live music, good food, entertaining the ladies, and my awesome careers.

I love Belenus and would love to see a clean scammer free world. My clan Elementals is a happy family made of super awesome people. Unfortunatly the other clan which is slightly less powerful than our feeder harbors and encourages scammers so I fight a good fight each day to discourage these practices. If you come to Belenus say hi! I'll do my best to welcome you to Bel Thanks Abba-Ballr-Bonezz
Put an end to the drama!

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Hello Friends,

Put an end to the drama!
Lol Zkills "Many arena battles were fought " you consider standing in the hallway yapping an arena battle?

Hello Friends,

Put an end to the drama!
Lol Zkills "Many arena battles were fought " you consider standing in the hallway yapping an arena battle?
Hell yea

Hey everybody, back here with another post... but this time it's going to be about my history (it's a good one)! Ok, I started back in the day, very early in 2012 (was still the Yule event so I dunno) and I was a pretty casual player. A friend told me about this game and told me to join Belenus so I did and made my very first toon, Zkiller11. Had a pretty fun time running around killing those beast tamers and direhounds around the lighthouse in the old old starting area. My friend gave me 1k to start out with and I was like "oh ****, that's a lot! I'm rich!" And went on and bought me some sexy plate armor (didn't have enough for the set), and I thought I had the best armor in the game. After that I sorta lost interest and didn't come back until Celtic Heroes first birthday! I lvled to about 50 when all the sudden a double gold and exp weekend event occurred! And I was like "oh ****" and rushed to shalemont to kill as many Connachts as I could, was kicked out eventually because of all the other players that had the same idea I had ;( As time went by I finally dumped in my first investment into this game... I bought a whooping $100 worth of plat! I got 500k gold, and started lvling and luxed out my toon, got a hero ammy, health and energy braces, health and energy rings, hero gloves and boots, as well as full diamond armor. At this time I had first entered the otherworld and was speechless when I saw all of the neat colors. I started gaining popularity amongst the lower lvls because of all my good gear and started to get offers to join different clans (most of which I hardly even remember). Around this time I had made friends with a player that plays to this day, Amelia124. A player with the name of OptimusPrime (or something close to that) scammed Amelia's account and I immediately went after this infamous scammer. I actually was able to talk to him into giving me Amelia's account and I was more than excited to give it back to her. I'll never forget the reaction she had when she found out I had retrieved her account, and I gave her the info and the account was once again hers (note, she did change the password so it is NOT a shared account). Now this is where my memory goes blank (2013 time period) and all I can really say is that I was apart of many great, old clans. Also remembering camping the fk out of Tempest. Honorable mentions go towards Prime, APEX, VIP (loved those clan combo sales Aphrodite would also have :) ), Illuminiti (think the clan was spelt wrong), VIIP, and a few others I unfortunately forgot the names of. Fast forward a year into 2014... the year where my name was imprinted permanently into Belenus's history. It all started when I was in a clan (forgot the name lel) with Shylyn, she left that clan to create the famous clan Sucuro. She felt bad for me because I had nobody as I was just coming off of a 3 month long break from the game and let me join Sucuro with her and was immediately made guardian (one of the first members in Sucuro). It was at this time where I met Fireagle and... Abba (oh boy). I was a happy member in Sucuro, Shylyn helped get me my Astral set and I helped others get their warden and meteor sets (even helped abba get his meteor bp). Then something happened (forgot what happened) and I totally despised Sucuro and left to join KodiakReavers. And this is when I started the Kodiak and Sucuro wars. As many of you know, I'm a trouble maker, and because of that I managed to start an actual war. Many arena battles were fought and hateful words were exchanged and in the end, I gained nothing but a somewhat bad rep. Also created the infamous arena slayer, abba, during the war. Later I saw corruption among the upper ranks in KodiakReavers (scammer was made general) and decided to leave to make a clan to rebel against the corrupt ranks. This clan was named Rebellion. I got quite a few players to follow me and I was able to make a successful clan. We all voted on who should lead and I was voted to be chief. This clan went on battling out KodiakReavers until we finally burnt out and disbanded. At this time I thought all hope was lost for me and so I sold my account to an infamous scammer, Melvin2. I sold my account relatively cheap, heroic ammy, heroic boots, and heroic gloves. And so I decided to create my next toon Zkills, the legend was born. I received word that Melvin2 had scammed Nismo's sunshard lux set and I jumped in to try to get the items back. This incendent put a very bad rep on my name and I realized I had no choice but to have OTM ban the Zkiller11 account. I had a tough time regaining my rep and finally was able to restore it when OTM gave me my account back after a few long months, and I showed people parts of the email where there was no personal info. I lvled up my Zkiller11 toon to 130ish and joined Sylph, I was later kicked because I was unable to download the messaging app Line and also threw a few hateful words at the chief and general, Glowie and Darkarm. I later joined Invictus but was again kicked because Nismo thought that I wasn't telling the truth. At this time I decided to drop everything in Belenus and I caught the first Xfer out to Morrigan. A few months later I came back from Morrigan and played for another month or so until I left yet again, and haven't been back since.

This was my story and hope you all enjoyed reading it. Jk, I don't care if you enjoyed it or not.

Honorable Players: Beast25, Amelia124, Shylyn, Fireagle, Guardog (muh man), DaisyCakes (you little ****), Steinberg, Jeez, Ripley, Krozone, Aphrodite, BluntMaster, Vixon, Saibot, Ipoopedonu, Saracen (Wish she would come back :( ), ReaperGirl, maryjoanna (sorry if I spelt that wrong), Alishia, Liontamer, Rayden, CaroCake (enjoyed my time being in RageHard :) ), Tupan, FinalBlow, BlueDiamond, and BowdaBoss. I'm sure there are many more but my memory isn't that great /:

Dishonorable Players: Abba, OptimusPrime, Melvin2, Glowie, Darkarm, girlhealslink, Desu, Coocoo (most infamous scammer), ThatRouge, Buckstarr, and Link (forgot full name).
I remember all that. You blew up because sylph required line for communication then when you were let in once you got it you were booted for posting perfect thunderstorm pictures. Just noticed you left that out :/

^^ No that was LionTamer that posted *** pics, not me. He was telling Sylph to give me another chance cause I kind of got booted for a bad reason, and then when I wasn't given a chance he decided to post some interesting pics lol

Besides, I didn't even have Line... the whole reason why I was booted lmao

Hello I am Nee, richest, most trustworthy and overall best player in Belenus (and possibly the entire game).

I started playing Belenus on my toon ApplesBe in 2017 where I joined Ronin (previously in their feeder clan, LittleCritters and Undivided) in July that year. I quickly became the best player (obviously) and a general in Ronin. In early 2018 I decided to leave, realising how much the clan sucked. However I first groomed a child into levelling with my druid alt, which I then made my main account (Nee, best druid in the game).
After I left Ronin I briefly joined KodiakReavers, where I became a General fast and then kicked Zkills' mage, instantly making the clan x10 better. After doing my good deed in KodiakReavers, making it a better place, I left.
I joined Elementals in July 2018 and have been the best player there ever since.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid