Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourselves, Belenus players!

Hi, my name ig is shadowkillz. I joined this game a while back in September 2011, but i didnt play as much. But i made some friends and since 2012 ive been hooked. I live in New York City and the team sports i play on are basketball, hockey, soccer, football, and baseball. My favorite players are.... Fearstone, Criminal, StealthyPanda, Green4Arrow, Glowie, and last but not least BossRouge.

Hey :) I'm GandalfTheSec, currently lvl 183 in Elementals. I started my game early in 2013 and joined kodiakreavers way back then. Later I left and joined eternal. When eternal went corrupt I left with the chief as well as a few others and we formed TheNuthouse. :) from TheNuthouse I went and joined Ronin. I was kicked from Ronin the next day for something I wasn't doing/never did. Was invited back but decided to decline because of that. Went back to TheNuthouse then at 150 went to Elem and have been there since. Despite all my clan changes I am very loyal to my clan, as well as my Alt's clan SkittlesUNITE :). Outside of the game im 14 years old, currently going into my first year of high school. I play Volleyball and Badminton :) I have a bunch of brothers and one sister. I have a strange addiction to country music (hate all you want, it's good). I love to play CH just to meet people and learn about other places around the world. I live in arguably the coldest province in Canada and actually love the -50 celcius weather :). I plan on playing volleyball as long as my body will hold out and maybe perusing a career of architecture or crafting of some sort. I love meeting new players to the game and enjoy helping out noobs :) Have never scammed a penny (even in my noob lvls) and I'm proud of that. I host a dicing game in castle as often as I can for anyone wanting to test their luck xD Thats about everything you need to know, hope to get to meet you all ig sometime :D
Attachments
image.jpg
Here's a faceQ I made of myself xD You get the idea :)
image.jpg (54.92 KiB) Viewed 16088 times
GandalfTheSec, Rogue - Elementals
DOCskittles, mage
SRGskittles, druid
ADMskittles, warrior
CPTskittles, ranger

Hey :) I'm GandalfTheSec, currently lvl 183 in Elementals. I started my game early in 2013 and joined kodiakreavers way back then. Later I left and joined eternal. When eternal went corrupt I left with the chief as well as a few others and we formed TheNuthouse. :) from TheNuthouse I went and joined Ronin. I was kicked from Ronin the next day for something I wasn't doing/never did. Was invited back but decided to decline because of that. Went back to TheNuthouse then at 150 went to Elem and have been there since. Despite all my clan changes I am very loyal to my clan, as well as my Alt's clan SkittlesUNITE :). Outside of the game im 14 years old, currently going into my first year of high school. I play Volleyball and Badminton :) I have a bunch of brothers and one sister. I have a strange addiction to country music (hate all you want, it's good). I love to play CH just to meet people and learn about other places around the world. I live in arguably the coldest province in Canada and actually love the -50 celcius weather :). I plan on playing volleyball as long as my body will hold out and maybe perusing a career of architecture or crafting of some sort. I love meeting new players to the game and enjoy helping out noobs :) Have never scammed a penny (even in my noob lvls) and I'm proud of that. I host a dicing game in castle as often as I can for anyone wanting to test their luck xD Thats about everything you need to know, hope to get to meet you all ig sometime :D
U were in kodiak? When?