Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello interesting world o_O

There are lots of pros and cons to this world, as there are with any world I guess.

pros:
- Very good community, lots of friendly people
- A relatively small amount of people who try to scam, and anyone who announces a scam gets quickly backed by everyone who hears
- If you're incredibly competitive, the two strongest clans are always (metaphorically) at each others' throats for bosses/drops
- Lots of people play on this world so there's always plenty of people to group and chat with

cons:
- Prior to the update this world was very reliant on pots/idols so there aren't many good druids running around
- A lot of the stronger players purchase platinum for better items so if you're not keen on spending real money you will find it hard to keep up

Those are just a few, but in the end it's your choice if you join or not so I'm not going to overload you with every detail.
Belenus
Guardian of TheCrew
-------------------------
Kiyarah - 105+
Alleviate - 90+
Kiyara - 80+
Kiystroyer - 80+

Bad druids? Omg i should lvl my druid here again hahaha. We have alot of good druids on Arawn.

But usually its more about a good tank or not. I tried telling some ppl how to tank bosses without using idols and pots but they just wouldn't listen to a lvl 30 druid :(
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Bad druids? Omg i should lvl my druid here again hahaha. We have alot of good druids on Arawn.

But usually its more about a good tank or not. I tried telling some ppl how to tank bosses without using idols and pots but they just wouldn't listen to a lvl 30 druid :(
i'd love to hear how to make a good tank.
Hi!! (: So lately I have noticed this seems like an actually good world. If you could, please let me know why i should/shouldn't join this world. thanks! :D
leaving gwydion already? :)
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

i'd love to hear how to make a good tank.
Hi!! (: So lately I have noticed this seems like an actually good world. If you could, please let me know why i should/shouldn't join this world. thanks! :D
leaving gwydion already? :)
I don't think my tanking trick works anymore. At least not as well. :( I'm PM you about it if you like.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn