Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rumors has it Toraks quitin!!!

He told me that he was quitin becuz no one really likes him even though in person he's a really great guy. But anyways I'm sure y'all are all happy that he's quitin but anyways he will decide rather to quit or not on the 17th(his birthdate) so just wanted to fill y'all in on that and have a nice day!!! -Gimli (aka his best bro)
THIS IS MADNESS! MADNESS! ... Short pause... THIS! IS! SSSSSPPPPAAARRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ignore the above cringe leaving it there for memories when I was 11.

Main- TorakTheBrave 178 warrior on Arawn.

Re: Rumors has it Toraks quitin!!!

I don't know why I'm paying any attention to this post but you said on the Introduce yourself place that you were Torak, umm so Im not sure if you are joking when you say "get it right." And krypto reads minds so you can't trick him. As to your sob story on the thread about Lego hating you, yes he's a drama queen :D . And for the fact that no clans will except you maybe because you said your lvl 47 (Im not sure if you still are) but I am pretty sure that most clans have a recruiting level and wouldn't except players that level.
So you could have just said howdy I'm Torak and I'm quitting and then either quit or start a new character and saved my time.
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

Re: Rumors has it Toraks quitin!!!

This just reeks of attention whoring.

Honestly..who cares? I'm not being mean to anyone but it's a MMO, we all quit, take breaks, stop playing, get busy in RL...who freaking cares?

To me, yer just wanting to visit yer own funeral, let everyone know yer quitting and see if anyone says anything...it's pathetic and just unnecessary. The fact is: Everyone's reputation on server is earned. Sure everyone has someone they don't like, who hates them etc. But you just block that person and roll on, the thing is lots of people have blocked you..so you made your own bed my friend if yer feeling lonely now.

I hope you find what yer looking for, in RL or in game, but stopping these "Look at me Arawn" & "Pity Me Arawn" posts would be a good first step. You may not be better than that, but you could "act as if" and be better till it sticks and you are.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)