This article outlines what you should do if you have accidentally sold or dropped an item whilst playing Celtic Heroes.
If you have accidentally sold an item to a shop, the Support team can restore the item to you in exchange for the Gold you received for selling the item. If you have accidentally dropped or deleted an item, the Support Team can restore that item to your mail. The Support Team is unable to exchange items which have been bought from a vendor for another item. However, they are able to offer a refund on items which have been recently bought from a vendor in some circumstances.
Refund Policy Outline:
- Examined on a case to case basis
- Item to be refunded must be reported within 3 days
- One refund claim per calendar month per account.
- Limited to 3 items per claim
- Items traded or sold are not entitled to refunds
- Items received by a mistake (buying 2 instead of 1 item) may be refunded and will not go against the refund limit
- Items purchased from the platinum shop will only be refunded within the 3 day period and are not included in the refund limit
- Gold purchased by platinum CANNOT be refunded
- Platinum CANNOT be refunded
- Abuse of the Refund system may result in temporary or permanent suspension of support assistance
Dropped items will only be returned if:
- Item in question is a quest item that is required in order to progress through the game
- Item is no longer available to be purchased and was lost within the last 30 days
- Item was dropped within the last 30 days
- If item was sold, the character who sold the item must have the gold from the sale of the item and the item had to be sold within 30 days
- Items that were traded/mailed cannot be restored
If you have either accidentally sold or dropped an item and you wish for it to be restored, or you wish for a refund on a recently bought item, please contact the Support Team using the in-game Support Tool. To access the Support Tool:
- Log-in with the character who has either dropped or sold the item.
- From the Menu page (the top icon on the left-hand side of the screen), select the option which says Support.
- Fill out the required details, including the name of the item(s) you have accidentally sold or dropped, and if possible the date you dropped or sold the items, and select Send. This will send your message to the Support team, who will take a look at your issue and see if your items can be restored.
More information on how to access the Support Tool can be found here. Please ensure that you only send 1 support request per issue. You can combine information about several dropped or sold items into 1 support request, but please do not send multiple requests about the same issue. Doing so will slow down the process of dealing with your request. We understand that you may be frustrated with your situation, but we deal with a large number of support requests every day and so it may take us several days for us to process your request. However, please be assured that we do deal with every single issue that is submitted via the in-game support tool.