Next week’s Samhain Event will introduce some brand new content to Celtic Heroes. Here’s a taster of what to expect.
Yesterday we announced our 2012 Samhain Event, a Celtic festival which means “End of Summer” and celebrates the end of the harvest and welcomes the ‘darker half’ of the Celtic year.
But of course it wouldn’t be a true Celtic Heroes event without some brand new content to enjoy!
Therefore today I’m going to give you a little taste of the kind of in-game content you can expect to encounter when our Samhain event launches next week.
Remember this is just a flavour of what we’re going to be introducing for the event; there will be a few surprises in store, as well as some items from previous events making a special appearance, so make sure you log in to the game to discover it all!
So without further ado here is a list of what kind of content you can expect to find during this year’s Samhain Event:
- Brand new transformation charms (the picture above may give you some clue as to what kind of charms these may be…).
- Exciting new Samhain bosses to battle and defeat.
- New Samhain quests for you to complete.
- More armour sets, loot, and fashion items, all designed for this year’s event!
- And plenty of other exciting pieces of content!
Remember you can discuss our Samhain event over in our forums. Simply click this link to be taken to the relevant topic.