Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mages should be able to train at same speed as other cla

Haha I have a mage and a rogue, they are both valuable to me. My mage is ultimate dps, can outdamage rogues 15 levels higher.
Incinerate
Lure of Fire
Lure of Ice
Fire Bolt
Fire Blast
Cloak of FIre
Ice Shards
and
Sacrifice

I am currently dealing with school and decided to work on my rogue. My Mage is 1 and 1/2 levels higher than my rogue... warden chest, weapon and skirt, the rest is celestial. My rogue has Chromos Diamond Chest a weapon. The rest besides gloves are warden, gloves are zodiac... and to top it all off my rogue has a golden dagger of venom and nice rings. My made has good rings and can easily destroy 100-110 mobs, my rogue can barely solo an eye of dawn... I am currently progressing my rogue but I can also out damage level 105 warriors (2) and a 107 mage with 2 other rogues. 1 is level 94 the other is 76... Mine is 83 almost 84...

Mages can definitely outdamage rogues with the right stats and skills. But rogues can also give mages a run for their money :D
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Haha I have a mage and a rogue, they are both valuable to me. My mage is ultimate dps, can outdamage rogues 15 levels higher.
Incinerate
Lure of Fire
Lure of Ice
Fire Bolt
Fire Blast
Cloak of FIre
Ice Shards
and
Sacrifice

I am currently dealing with school and decided to work on my rogue. My Mage is 1 and 1/2 levels higher than my rogue... warden chest, weapon and skirt, the rest is celestial. My rogue has Chromos Diamond Chest a weapon. The rest besides gloves are warden, gloves are zodiac... and to top it all off my rogue has a golden dagger of venom and nice rings. My made has good rings and can easily destroy 100-110 mobs, my rogue can barely solo an eye of dawn... I am currently progressing my rogue but I can also out damage level 105 warriors (2) and a 107 mage with 2 other rogues. 1 is level 94 the other is 76... Mine is 83 almost 84...

Mages can definitely outdamage rogues with the right stats and skills. But rogues can also give mages a run for their money :D
Just because you can solo better on your mage without pots doesn't mean the dps is higher.

I would think the rogues 15 levels lower that your comparing your mage to in DPS aren't well equipped or built, but I have no way of knowing. Also I don't know what boss your comparing to.

If your talking pvp, your not comparing DPS, your comparing survivability.

I can beat almost any non-mage on the server in pvp and I'm lvl 121, However I cannot out DPS any melee class with good items and build 10 levels below me.

Can you clarify a bit?
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Stonefang, Redbane, any boss really. My Mage is underequipped and 2 levels higher than my rogue. My rogue has better gear than my Mage. He has less dps and I build all my characters for dps.
Ok, so head to head on a boss your mage gets the kill over your rogue? Or how do you check dps?
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki