Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A question about stonevale bosses (fragment droppers)

I have no idea about anyone else but my friend's warrior had over 600 armor and 2.5k health and was level 108... How come mobs hit 1000+ on him? I understand bosses aren't supposed to be easy but seriously... A level 70 should not be hitting 1000+... I couldn't even keep up with the heals... I could heal almost 1k all together (level 100 druid)... If I cannot kill a simple level 70 boss with 1 tank, 1 druid and a dps or 2 then how do you expect a bunch of inexperienced noobs to kill that same boss with 8 people all 70+?

A level 70 tank has around 800-1.3k health... Most druids around 70 heal 400-500... the boss can easily deal 1.5k damage in 2 hits... Plus level 70's armor is worse... So how does that work...?

I say disc dropping bosses are a bit tough, they were buffed so we could have a challenge before red bosses came out... Now it is time to bump them down for the next generation of players. 90% of the players under level 70 in danu have warden armor because fragments are sold or because they are an alt of a high level player... None actually have chances to earn them without high levels.
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Re: A question about stonevale bosses (fragment droppers)

And while your making everything easier could you please give Aggrogoth a special move that heals the tank ?
At first when I read that comment I was like, "Heh....heh I'm laughing at this because I'm sure it's witty but I don't get it."
Then I understood and I was like
OHHHH!!!!
Lol anglz. I kinda agree with this, if it hits 100+ (skills?) then somethings up... if its a mob like starspell, then if yer lvl 90 hybrid you can tsnk (235 str, and like 240 vit i think) with a really good druid.
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

I think it would be great if only people who haven't completed the warden quests or the Evil in Stonevale quest could have a go at Fellfire or some other Stonevale boss. Then again, for people that just want to the kill the bosses for money (NOT me :D ) would get mad. What's the reward for the Evil in Stonevale quest anyway? I hope it's good. :mrgreen:

If it's like 50k in cash, I'd be like:
2k and 84,600 exp at lvl 43..
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

The warrior that tanked was level 108. Starspell was the mob I was bossing. He hit over 1k on the warrior... How in the hell are lower levels going to take him to be honest?

As for any haters, I am running a clan and they need the drops. On the other hand though Danu has 1 top clan that hoards everything. Prime... So not many outside of Prime get fragments, remnants and tablets. Unbreakable does, Venom does too, Elite also. I am the chieftain of Venom.

I am looking out for my server though, I have no use to earn money... I can buy it whenever xD
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.