The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

Brianex:
my stats are
110 strenght
105 dex
105 focus
110 vit
last time i checked..does it make me weak or balanced?

I agree with sirblaze. I can tank, duel and lvl. Upping vit will help you much. I don't know about his secret ratio. But warriors have strongest armor, which makes there hp there most powerful asset. I say, "Have this assett in abundance and protect it." I will let you interpret that any way you like. With your health covered damage gets you lvled faster. I highly reccomend a stat change if you haven't already. Warriors don't need focus if they save for good energy regen and choose skills wisely.

Omen Lvl 135 warrior Hybrid Tank

Thank you for this!

DPS Warrior - 2H or 2x1Hs? Is there any added calculation/penalty for off-hand DPS (in other RPG style games, OH weapon is 80% of main hand, for example so even tho you have 2 identical 1H weapons, the one on your off hand is given a 20% reduction)

Also, would it be possible to add location(s) for the skills, and quests that can give skills? Example, started playing last night, and since I wasn't planning on tanking anytime soon, I opted not to buy Taunt just yet. As it turned out, this was a good decision since I received it as a quest reward shortly after. It's not much, like $5? But when you're level 10 and have 70 gold, 5 gold is a lot :D

Thank you again!
World: Rhiannon

Thank you for this!

DPS Warrior - 2H or 2x1Hs? Is there any added calculation/penalty for off-hand DPS (in other RPG style games, OH weapon is 80% of main hand, for example so even tho you have 2 identical 1H weapons, the one on your off hand is given a 20% reduction)
One handed weapons with an offhand is usualy the way to go for dps. As long as your offhand/weapon combo are not worse than the two handed weapon of that tier or less than the two handed weapon, stick with the one handed weapon and offhand. If thats too confusing, just stick to one handed and offhand combo unless the two handed weapon is of the next tier.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

One handed weapons with an offhand is usualy the way to go for dps. As long as your offhand/weapon combo are not worse than the two handed weapon of that tier or less than the two handed weapon, stick with the one handed weapon and offhand. If thats too confusing, just stick to one handed and offhand combo unless the two handed weapon is of the next tier.
Thanks for the reply! LOL follow up, n00b, question: HOW do I equip an Off hand? Or, maybe a better question is: Are there specific weapons that can go to the off hand? I'm using a 1H sword right now, and tried to equip a 1H axe last night but it won't let me and just keeps replacing what's on the main hand.
World: Rhiannon

Thanks for the reply! LOL follow up, n00b, question: HOW do I equip an Off hand? Or, maybe a better question is: Are there specific weapons that can go to the off hand? I'm using a 1H sword right now, and tried to equip a 1H axe last night but it won't let me and just keeps replacing what's on the main hand.
Only offhand weapons can be equipped on the offhand slot. There are specific weapons for that slot.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Thanks for your guide. You've inspired me to spend the $$$ (i'm rather frugal, I'm playing a free game after all) to reset my skills and abilities. I'm a lvl 40 Warrior with basic Dauntless armor but have purchased a Tower Shield and Ancient small sword. I'm mostly interested in solo'ing and small groups with my clan doing DPS and helping the tank where I can. I'm guessing a combo dps warrior seems to suit me best. With 190 attribute points to spread around I was torn between a 100, 5,10,110 and a 81,43,10,86 build. Your thoughts?

Also reset my skills and with 38 points to spend, am planning on taking pummel to 10, protective stance to 10, giant swing to 10, meditate to 6 and bandage wounds to 6. Your thoughts here?

Many thanks in anticipation of your response...