Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: bAI Evray Wons!

He to nooby to no how to lock the topic and i did not understand that last post cathulu
I know how to lock the topic. You're dumb.
Also, if you cannot understand perfect grammar, AND English, then there is something wrong with you. Especially if you're speaking it.. Well, imperfectly that is.
Your thought process is very complicated.
CthulhuDwarf, Druid, 59, Danu.

I have no problem with my thought procces u just have the lack of skill to xplain stuff and btw im using u atm... This post is just to make u mad and up my forum ranking
Danu-Ericosity13 lvl116 (retired)
Sulis- SkaterGirl lvl 124+

I have no problem with my thought procces u just have the lack of skill to xplain stuff and btw im using u atm... This post is just to make u mad and up my forum ranking
You think i'm getting mad? LOLOL. I couldn't be in a better mood laughing at your logic. And i explain things fine. You obviously can't read. Read it over a few more times you might get it. <3

Hmm i think 6 or so posts is good enough for me atm:) told u was using u

Hmm i think 6 or so posts is good enough for me atm:) told u was using u
I'm sure you were? It doesn't really effect me at all.. so.. yeah... I'm done talking to you, because you just don't ever make any sense, and i need to socialize with people on a more intelligent level, as myself...
Also, i'm SO sorry if you couldn't understand that.. Just read it a few time, you'll get it. :) Bye cutie.

Cutie?? Bro sorry i no homo... And i never want to have the knowledge that u say u do cuz common since is way better