Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cyber Bullying On Celtic Heroes? Whaa?

Here's the thing.

And I say this with full respect to you, Guffy and the greater situation.

Those Screenshots are completely one-sided. They show nothing what was actually said between the both of you. They don't show your comments, or the context or anything that would make it a fully complete conversation.

One Thumb Mobile CAN scan chat logs. So they can investigate and see exactly what was said online between 2 or more people... So they in fact can conduct the kind of real investigation that you are claiming to want conducted.

But posting this, seems purely to defame and egg on Guffy and his clanmates. You are actually probably garnering more attention and more needless drama than is necessary than if you just let OTM handle it and investigate it...and then if you wanted to PM these SS's to Community/Admin as an example of what to investigate..you ***could*** do THAT.

But this..? This is gonna turn into a forum flame war, and there is no reason for it.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Here's the thing.

And I say this with full respect to you, Guffy and the greater situation.

Those Screenshots are completely one-sided. They show nothing what was actually said between the both of you. They don't show your comments, or the context or anything that would make it a fully complete conversation.

One Thumb Mobile CAN scan chat logs. So they can investigate and see exactly what was said online between 2 or more people... So they in fact can conduct the kind of real investigation that you are claiming to want conducted.

But posting this, seems purely to defame and egg on Guffy and his clanmates. You are actually probably garnering more attention and more needless drama than is necessary than if you just let OTM handle it and investigate it...and then if you wanted to PM these SS's to Community/Admin as an example of what to investigate..you ***could*** do THAT.

But this..? This is gonna turn into a forum flame war, and there is no reason for it.
Well, i have blocked him in game ,but he continues to harass me on the forums. Nothing i can do about that, so ignoring is out of the question as far that goes. But yes , As i stated, i would more then LOVE, for an Admin to look through the Chat Logs. Though if responding to a message is too difficult, then i don't think they would be willing enough to do that. As much as i would like for them to do so. I would like for them to, don't get me wrong.
CthulhuDwarf, Druid, 59, Danu.

in my opinion, you are taking this out of proportion.

You dont have him blocked in-game or you wouldnt see the comments, and you can block him on forums by clicking on his username and clicking 'Add Foe'.

I am not by all means, saying that Cyber-bullying is okay.. it is far from that. But their is easier ways to handle this yourself rather than getting everyone involved.

Block him in-game and on Forums and be done with it :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I'm pretty sure you can block on the forums.

Go to Guffy's personal info and select FOE.

Then you won't see his posts.

I'm not trying to be insensitive to child cyber bullying and all that jazz... But you write like a kid who thinks life should be fair.... And the sad fact is, it's not. You need to protect yourself and take care of yourself and if you feel bullied, block people.

And if they keep going... Then... Contact the game. But chances are they are checking out the chat logs and realizing you are playing a role in the smack talk. Also realize that you just came back to the game, and somehow you get embroiled in a huge forum-game flame war with a well respected (if beligerent :twisted: ) player. I have gotten into a few forum tussles with Guff, but we both have thick skin and there's no love lost.

It seems like yer skin is paper-thin. And I'm not saying again like you deserve to be talked at that way, but calling someone else a scammer is a truly heinous reputation stain. If you believe it's true, fair enough... But you got your account back & in a few weeks have gotten yourself into this... I would get yerself out of it before worrying about some Online Bullying Class Action that will take years, and won't go anywhere. There is no conceivable way that you are gonna convince a jury what KS'ing is and how that is bullying you, they will quite honestly laugh you out of the courtroom.
Last edited by Teaweasel on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

in my opinion, you are taking this out of proportion.

You dont have him blocked in-game or you wouldnt see the comments, and you can block him on forums by clicking on his username and clicking 'Add Foe'.

I am not by all means, saying that Cyber-bullying is okay.. it is far from that. But their is easier ways to handle this yourself rather than getting everyone involved.

Block him in-game and on Forums and be done with it :)
At what point does someone claim it has "gone too far"??
When the victim commits suicide?
When the victim calls an organization to help them?
When that person takes it too emotionally and hurts themselves?
Lowers their own self esteem and goes around every (including online) saying how much of a *** up they are?

Seriously, how far, is "too far"??
If talking to an organization BUILT to protect people, like me, because the staff hasn't done crap about it, then what's too far??
And who's to decide how far is too far?

See what i mean!

I'm pretty sure you can block on the forums.

Go to Guffy's personal info and select FOE.

Then you won't see his posts.

I'm not trying to be insensitive to child cyber bullying and all that jazz... But you write like a kid who thinks life should be fair.... And the sad fact is, it's not. You need to protect yourself and take care of yourself and if you feel bullied, block people.

And if they keep going... Then... Contact the game. But chances are they are checking out the chat logs and realizing you are playing a role in the smack talk. Also realize that you just came back to the game, and somehow you get embroiled in a huge forum-game flame war with a well respected (if beligerent :twisted: ) player. I have gotten into a few forum tussles with Guff, but we both have thick skin and there's no love lost.

It seems like yer skin is paper-thin. And I'm not saying again like you deserve to be talked at that way, but calling someone else a scammer is a truly heinous reputation stain. If you believe it's true, fair enough... But you got your account back & in a few weeks have gotten yourself into this... I would get yerself out if it before worrying about some Online Bullying Class Action that will take years, and won't go anywhere.
I do see what you mean. But no, i knwo life isn't fair. Also, i DID say, TO GUFFY, on the SAME DAY that i called him a scammer, that im dropping it and "lets just forget about it".
I said that not even an hour after saying what i did.
And as you see in the screeny, He apparently TELLS ME, when it's over. Insisting that he will nto quit harrassing me untill i tell him what he wants to hear.
There, he is in the wrong, and he took it to this point. I tried mutliple times to get it dropped but he insists it goes on. HE took it to this point. I TRIED to prevent it.

Like I told you, you bring everything on your self. You start stuff and then try to claim your bullied and such when I respond.

You've already been caught in a lie in this, you said you blocked me like three days ago yet there you are listening to everything, you don't have me blocked. If you truly felt you were bullied then you would have actually not wanted to deal with the situation not bring it into more light and you would have actually blocked
Me not continue to watch and talk crap. I get called by my clan that your talking crap about me in shouts in Stone when I'm not even there!

Your not gettig cyber bullied, your a whiny kid who is trying to get someone in trouble because he thinks your annoying and it has all blown up in your face.

You need to realize you can't egg someone on and then cry to admins when they react.

You tried this when you made up the story that I scammed you when I have never scammed a person in my life.

Danu was good for me until you came back, quit your dumb drama, no one cares.
And as you see in the screeny, He apparently TELLS ME, when it's over. Insisting that he will nto quit harrassing me untill i tell him what he wants to hear.
Yea this is exactly how it works. You don't make up a story that someone is a scammer, then decide to drop it without ever confessing you made it up and expect the other person to just drop everything because you decided you don't wana talk about it anymore. Until you admit it nothing will ever be over, you wana move on yet you don't want to admit you lied, you obviously don't wana move on. This is all just a big stupid ploy that no one is dumb enough to fall for.
Last edited by Guffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!

You can claim you are so broken up, yer self-esteem is so shattered as a low level Druid that you can't face the day and such..but you gotta look in the mirror my little-man, and toughen up. I mean that with full respect. But you need to suck it up and realize..., people can be jerks, but so can you... And getting super sensitive about it isn't gonna help you.

Have fun in the game/forums, and block anyone who isn't fun if you feel like you need to. But this at the end of the day is a game, it's not a platform for cyber-bullying outreach. Guffy has been on forums and on his server for a long while and this has never come up before to my knowledge...so it's likely a personal gripe between you.

Running off to try to get him in trouble doesn't do anything for you... Let's say you do get him miraculously off server...then yer gonna have 100's of players who will hate you. Go out of their way to all dump on you...what are you gonna do then report everyone?

Take a few deep breaths, think about the situation... And just block people and move on. And grow a bit as a person, realize you can look after yourself, you don't need a class action lawsuit to get you respect...you can actually generate it yourself if you act respectable, not childlike.
Last edited by Teaweasel on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like I told you, you bring everything on your self. You start stuff and then try to claim your bullied and such when I respond.

You've already been caught in a lie in this, you said you blocked me like three days ago yet there you are listening to everything, you don't have me blocked. If you truly felt you were bullied then you would have actually not wanted to deal with the situation not bring it into more light and you would have actually blocked
Me not continue to watch and talk crap. I get called by my clan that your talking crap about me in shouts in Stone when I'm not even there!

Your not gettig cyber bullied, your a whiny kid who is trying to get someone in trouble because he thinks your annoying and it has all blown up in your face.

You need to realize you can't egg someone on and then cry to admins when they react.

You tried this when you made up the story that I scammed you when I have never scammed a person in my life.

Danu was good for me until you came back, quit your dumb drama, no one cares.
<3 Leave me alone. No one talks about you. YOU egg this on.
So uhh, WHY didnt you drop it when i said lets forget about it huh? OH YEAH, because you want to harass me till i do what you say right? Yeah cause its on the screan shot. Go away you look stupid. I tried ending this many times, YOU cant comprehend that.
Last edited by CthulhuDwarf on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.