Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Prime

1 druid 1 tank atleast 2 dps, up to a group of 8, and you will level fast with No need for plat. Needing atleast a group of 4. Stack your group with as dps as possible within the level reqs for where you are training, since its pointless a level 105 going to oak trees just slows you.
80-95 eye groups
96-109 kelpies groups
110-117 oak tree groups
118-124 golems near rockolanche groups
125-130 golem road groups
131+ wyvern groups

I got around 300-500k a elixer doing this which at level 100 is a level and a half, so whats that? 6 and 2/3 of a elixer for most of the clan to become members again, dont spent plat buying 7 elixers with coins is only 30k

If you choose you can have more than one druid, the more the merrier :), also have one person leading your group so you focus in on one monster and so you dont get split up suffering unnescasery deaths, like one person attacks (the tank) rest follow.

Oh some of you also level in a group of two, you and a druid yeah thats okay up to a certain point, varying on your dps and the druids heals etc etc etc, try my way you will love it (:
Last edited by Funnish on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Server:Danu
Class:Ranger
Name:Funnish
Level:153

Re: Prime

well nice description, but that makes me to quit prime.

it seems prime just accept ppl that are lvl 130+ all others are used for fillin groups and so on.

i wont use that much pots to get fast leveled, every time i play and a bossrun starts i stop levelin and help the group to kill the bosses. sometimes even when im not in the killin group. so no xp or less xp than if i kill simple mobs.

and now the leaders of prime punish me for this.

well ok i won´t use pots and so on. i burned allot idols for an freaky bossrun to help my clan, and after it i read this spectral...

so dont ask me ingame why i left.
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Yeah i said that i earn about that, that means 100k non pot in 15 mins, read the top, it says NO PLAT, you know what ill edit and put it in red just for you

sorry but this is a not true!

i took a break, thats right!

i came back and each time someone need help in clan to do a bossrun i was there

i dont care if im in the group who gets xp or if im only a supporter

and then i get punished for helpin ppl and not grinding for xp...

well i wont be an potting xp grinder like others, and i also have a drood, no dps to do fast xp

i accept that ppl that are more active gets gear first, but the rule that was set was a slap in the face to all ppl who dont use pots all over. but no worries, i shoudlnt come back, prime isnt the clan i wanted to be in. there are some good friends in prime, but also some i really dislike.

so after now im done with this and also with prime. but u removed the rule so it seems im not the only one who was pissed off ...
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Heres the thing, if your say what level 98 you cant damage swamplord, swampking, woodcrown, gnarlwood, chained king, chained empreror, grommak the stonelord, rognak the stonelord, pyrus the lavalord, ignus the lavalord, or aggragoth, the main bosses in the time, + you wernt punished we simply made people under a certain level recruits to encourage them to train ?