Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: URGENT: petition to merge servers!

Although I think it would be interesting to have a mega-server the way other MMOs do, I think it would be a terrible idea. How would servers that roll for drops get along with servers that compete? There would be a lot of conflict, and that would only cause more players to quit. I don't think merging servers is the solution to fixing the game, but more content release (new bosses, old styled events, new areas, higher level cap, etc). It would be nice if they actually listened to their player base, too.
EPONA
BadToTheB0NE (220 Warrior)
Cookie Monster (216 Mage)

Although I think it would be interesting to have a mega-server the way other MMOs do, I think it would be a terrible idea. How would servers that roll for drops get along with servers that compete? There would be a lot of conflict, and that would only cause more players to quit. I don't think merging servers is the solution to fixing the game, but more content release (new bosses, old styled events, new areas, higher level cap, etc). It would be nice if they actually listened to their player base, too.
I see your point of view, wold cuting the servers in half do the trick? Like pair each server with another and make it fair? so the most active paired with the least

I see your point of view, wold cuting the servers in half do the trick? Like pair each server with another and make it fair? so the most active paired with the least
Personally, I think if it were to be done it could only work if Virtual Realms takes the time to study servers and the way they handle bosses as well as their economies and then merge accordingly, keeping some servers un-merged. They would probably have to redo some boss timers too, but that's up for debate and is conditional to the circumstances of the servers. I doubt that will happen, though. Even if by some miracle they do merge servers, they would merge without thinking twice on it, ruining many servers in the process. So I don't think merging is an impossible thing to do, it is just difficult and would need to be done with care.
EPONA
BadToTheB0NE (220 Warrior)
Cookie Monster (216 Mage)

+1 at current state most server is close to death . Only a merge can make game alive , most of server is ruled by Dom clan so if they merge 2 server there will be a good competition btw Dom clans of two server , that will motivate old players to continue to play at the current state they are really bored as they have nothing to do other than waiting and killing bosses which usually drop trash at the same time leave server like epona (it's already loaded) personally I want to see merge of Don and nuada it will be dope to see Concordia failing infront of loony lol joking
Don't let this topic die everyone tell their opinion s
So admin notice this topic
my last hope