Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Joe’s FREE Raffle and PVP Tournament!

I enjoy live streaming Celtic heroes whenever I can at

Twitch.tv/invoker_joe

I will be hosting a twitch based Raffle and PVP Tournament at the tavern on January 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM EST. Players are invited from all servers regardless of level or clan.

We will meet at the Smuggler’s Rest attic at 10 AM EST for a quick meet and greet followed by a dueling tournament, then raffle.

PVP Tournament!
I will offer 100 chests to the winner of the tournament.
Rules:
No level requirement, all armor weapons mounts and buffs permitted.
Anyone not dueling must make space around the duelists so I can see the duel (don’t stand on top of the duel).
Participants will duel one at a time until the winner is decided. Winner will be awarded 100 chests, then I will begin the raffle.

Raffle:
I will raffle off 100 chests, 10 chests at a time. To participate in the raffle you must be in the twitch chat and state that you want to participate. Alts welcome. Good luck.

I would add more events but that’s all I can think of atm. Hope it’s fun!

Re: Joe’s FREE Raffle and PVP Tournament!

I enjoy live streaming Celtic heroes whenever I can at

Twitch.tv/invoker_joe

I will be hosting a twitch based Raffle and PVP Tournament at the tavern on January 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM EST. Players are invited from all servers regardless of level or clan.

We will meet at the Smuggler’s Rest attic at 10 AM EST for a quick meet and greet followed by a dueling tournament, then raffle.

PVP Tournament!
I will offer 100 chests to the winner of the tournament.
Rules:
No level requirement, all armor weapons mounts and buffs permitted.
Anyone not dueling must make space around the duelists so I can see the duel (don’t stand on top of the duel).
Participants will duel one at a time until the winner is decided. Winner will be awarded 100 chests, then I will begin the raffle.

Raffle:
I will raffle off 100 chests, 10 chests at a time. To participate in the raffle you must be in the twitch chat and state that you want to participate. Alts welcome. Good luck.

I would add more events but that’s all I can think of atm. Hope it’s fun!
Tournament WINNER! w7ch

hellcurt vs balm
vormir vs torne
dank vs pvpwar
dylan vs balm
torne vs manwithbandages
torne vs dank
w7ch vs dank
w7ch vs dooms
dylan vs w7ch
w7ch vs rogue8l

RAFFLE winners: