Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Difinitus, please help me

Hello dear Heroes!
Yesterday I tried logging in as always when I play CH. Suddenly it said ''Apple ID is already in use''. I could login a few hours before this happened. I've read in forum that this already happened last year to some people. Please help me as soon as possible, because I have a cursed coin in Auction House and didnt set a bid amount. :(
Already mailed to support@onethumbmobile.com

Character name: L Lawliet
Server: Epona

Yours sincerely

Re: Difinitus, please help me

Hello dear Heroes!
Yesterday I tried logging in as always when I play CH. Suddenly it said ''Apple ID is already in use''. I could login a few hours before this happened. I've read in forum that this already happened last year to some people. Please help me as soon as possible, because I have a cursed coin in Auction House and didnt set a bid amount. :(

Yours sincerely
Dont post here!!
You have msged support so please refrain from posting here.
All Staff members are not short cuts to vr support team.
ty

Hello dear Heroes!

Yours sincerely
Dont post here!!
You have msged support so please refrain from posting here.
All Staff members are not short cuts to vr support team.
ty
Ive already messaged support but no reply thats why I ask here for help.

hope support gets back to you
They will its just takes time
Big thanks to the lazy and ignorant support. Nobody of them answered or helped me yet. Because of this bug my cursed coin in Auction House sold for too cheap. I couldn’t take it out before it sold because i couldnt login.
Well done

hope support gets back to you
Big thanks to the lazy and ignorant support. Nobody of them answered or helped me yet. Because of this bug my cursed coin in Auction House sold for too cheap. I couldn’t take it out before it sold because i couldnt login.
Well done
On you other post you said u sent it to appeals, might wana check up on that because appeals normally wont be of help.

Well done
On you other post you said u sent it to appeals, might wana check up on that because appeals normally wont be of help.
Have send to both on friday already. Support doesnt work on weekends i think.

Well done
Thats the reason why or they are not of use to help you. Sometimes they will just ignore you email

Thats the reason why or they are not of use to help you. Sometimes they will just ignore you email
I think you don’t really have a clue but want to reply to everything in forum. This is no offense