Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Armour Quest Boss Hunting

We really need a change in the drop rates of all armour quest bosses. we need all armour quest bosses to drop only one type, same as otherworld bosses, so people are actually hunting Gashtyn for gems and getting drops they actually need from other bosses. for example, coppringer drop mind tabs, spider drop eggs, priest drop urns, king drop idols, bolg drop horns, and snorri drop crowns. all bosses need to be drop specific in this way.
furthermore we need all 4* to guarantee one drop, 5* give three drops, 6* give 5 drops. as it is, we spend hours timing a boss with literally no rewards whatsoever. the very term "placeholder" is an insult to the considerable amount of time and investments players spend making a good character only to get stuck hunting one boss FOR YEARS just to complete one quest. please make these improvements and i guarantee you will see more people spemding more time money on this game. please stop wasting our time with no drop bosses.

Re: Armour Quest Boss Hunting

We really need a change in the drop rates of all armour quest bosses. we need all armour quest bosses to drop only one type, same as otherworld bosses, so people are actually hunting Gashtyn for gems and getting drops they actually need from other bosses. for example, coppringer drop mind tabs, spider drop eggs, priest drop urns, king drop idols, bolg drop horns, and snorri drop crowns. all bosses need to be drop specific in this way.
furthermore we need all 4* to guarantee one drop, 5* give three drops, 6* give 5 drops. as it is, we spend hours timing a boss with literally no rewards whatsoever. the very term "placeholder" is an insult to the considerable amount of time and investments players spend making a good character only to get stuck hunting one boss FOR YEARS just to complete one quest. please make these improvements and i guarantee you will see more people spemding more time money on this game. please stop wasting our time with no drop bosses.
na, its fine.

@battleborn your apathy for the new players and current disparities in boss hunting is why this game is dying. im going to guess you have more than you need and lock all bosses but this same mentality is why the world only has maybe 7 years before its own environmental collapse if people continue a "business as usual" approach.

@battleborn your apathy for the new players and current disparities in boss hunting is why this game is dying. im going to guess you have more than you need and lock all bosses but this same mentality is why the world only has maybe 7 years before its own environmental collapse if people continue a "business as usual" approach.
And who r u?

@battleborn
i am only one of many people who care about the health of this gaming comminuty and the health of the planet. my own bottom line does not guarantee my own existence in this game or this world. saying everything is fine in this game is like saying lead water pipes are fine and the fine people who laid them should be allowed to continue laying lead pipes in peoples homes because they would be "out of a job" if we switched to a non-toxic renewable material. maybe the lead poisoning has gotten to your brain to think that the way this game layout is actually "fine" and you probably dont even read the warnings from Mirian but the folklore is talking about the very collapse which you seem to support.