Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: FREE PLAT

Ok perhaps I was not quite clear enough. When you purchase an app from the store the purchase is then logged to you’re iTunes/Google play account just check your purchase history you will see the time and date of when you purchased the app ( and yes free apps are still classed as a purchase) .
It is this data that the fee offers use so if you have already purchased the app that the free offer wants you to download it will not work. you will not get any free plat no matter how many time you delete and install the app because doing this dose not remove it from your purchase history
Yup, unfortunately the offers don't make this clear (which is not VR's fault, but on Fyber/Ironsource to inform the user of this limitation).

It sucks that you wasted that much time, sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, there isn't really anything that VR can do about it.
Might it be broken tho? Maybe they need to be allerted to the fact its not working....
It's possible that something might be broken. However, based on what the OP said, they already had the app installed and made significant progress on it. They then tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it, and started over with a new account in order to get the rewards again (admittedly from a different platform). However, because their apple or google play account had already made the progress, it didn't count towards the second offer.

The only way I can see getting around it would be to sign into your device with a different account that hasn't purchased or ever downloaded the app before, start the offer in CH, download the app (for the first time ever), and make the progress then. Theoretically, that would likely work (but no promises).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: FREE PLAT

Yup, unfortunately the offers don't make this clear (which is not VR's fault, but on Fyber/Ironsource to inform the user of this limitation).

It sucks that you wasted that much time, sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, there isn't really anything that VR can do about it.
Might it be broken tho? Maybe they need to be allerted to the fact its not working....
It's possible that something might be broken. However, based on what the OP said, they already had the app installed and made significant progress on it. They then tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it, and started over with a new account in order to get the rewards again (admittedly from a different platform). However, because their apple or google play account had already made the progress, it didn't count towards the second offer.

The only way I can see getting around it would be to sign into your device with a different account that hasn't purchased or ever downloaded the app before, start the offer in CH, download the app (for the first time ever), and make the progress then. Theoretically, that would likely work (but no promises).
okay