Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What do all the enemy skills do? Also a bunch of skills that enemies use

I'm trying to build up a list of all the skills that enemies can use and their descriptions but I'm having trouble finding out about a fair few (Bolt of Lethargy, Mighty Blow for example) because my level 35 character is way too squishy. Anyway here's what I have so far, though I'll try to add more later.

Char
Used by: Connacht Diviner
"You are set alight, taking heat damage over time for 15 seconds."

Deep wound
Used by: Vazak the Bodyguard
"You have taken a deep wound, reducing your maximum health."

Immolate
Used by: Tarnas the Scryer
"You are set alight, taking damage over time for 20 seconds"

Lascerate
Used by: Connacht Pitfighter
"A savage wound has been inflicted upon you, causing piercing damage over time"

Penetrating Cold
Used by: Connacht Seeker
"You have been chilled to the bone, taking cold damage over time for 15 seconds."

Re: What do all the enemy skills do? Also a bunch of skills that enemies use

I'm trying to build up a list of all the skills that enemies can use and their descriptions but I'm having trouble finding out about a fair few (Bolt of Lethargy, Mighty Blow for example) because my level 35 character is way too squishy. Anyway here's what I have so far, though I'll try to add more later.

Char

Deep wound

Immolate

Lascerate

Penetrating Cold
"You have been chilled to the bone, taking cold damage over time for 15 seconds."
Whats this for? Is it a guide?

Char

Deep wound

Immolate

Lascerate

Penetrating Cold

The majority of boss/mob skills (especially lower level mob and bosses) are just renamed versions of player skills. For example, Char and Immolate are similar to Incinerate, Lascerate is similar to Rend, etc.

If I recall correctly, Bolt of Lethargy does damage and inflicts a slowing effect on the player - I think it reduces attack speed? It's from Redbane right? I'm pretty sure that Mighty Blow is just a single direct damage skill with no effect (kinda like Pummel or Giant Swing).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If I recall correctly, Bolt of Lethargy does damage and inflicts a slowing effect on the player - I think it reduces attack speed? It's from Redbane right? I'm pretty sure that Mighty Blow is just a single direct damage skill with no effect (kinda like Pummel or Giant Swing).
I've never heard of Redbane but I've seen Rockbelly use it. Good to note though, thank you. I assumed it would sap energy but wanted to know for sure.

I've never heard of Redbane but I've seen Rockbelly use it. Good to note though, thank you. I assumed it would sap energy but wanted to know for sure.
Red bane uses a wind up skill