Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Games Similar to CH

Hey guys, I started playing ch when it first arrived on ios and thoroughly enjoyed the game but stopped playing late 2018 because of how divided the server was that I was on.

I decided to check the game out to see how it's developed since I left just shy of 2 years ago and it's disappointing to see that nothing has changed, if anything it looks like the game is dying off. It doesn't look like the mods are active with what's left of the community and I can't see any reference toward future development.

Is anyone able to fill me in on what's happening with the game or please recommend any similar games to ch because I haven't found anything like it anywhere at all.

Cheers!

Re: Games Similar to CH

Hey guys, I started playing ch when it first arrived on ios and thoroughly enjoyed the game but stopped playing late 2018 because of how divided the server was that I was on.

I decided to check the game out to see how it's developed since I left just shy of 2 years ago and it's disappointing to see that nothing has changed, if anything it looks like the game is dying off. It doesn't look like the mods are active with what's left of the community and I can't see any reference toward future development.

Is anyone able to fill me in on what's happening with the game or please recommend any similar games to ch because I haven't found anything like it anywhere at all.

Cheers!

Warhammer Odyssey is the same as Celtic Heroes, thats what everyone say. Gameplay is the same, like killing big boss with 10 to 20 players and you get drops. The only difference is the graphics. They say Warhammer Odyssey is just an enhanced Celtic Heroes graphics. You just have to wait for the released date. Rumor says the released will be this December.

While waiting for the release of Warhammer, play Celtic Heroes, enjoy, have fun and spend cash :lol:

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

I think Celtic Heroes is the only MMORPG that has that simple vibe to it. I tried pretty much 90% of the MMOs on the AppStore and they just not it.

On subject of Warhammer Odyssey:

The only similarities between them is that they both MMORPGs and by that logic any RPGs are same as Celtic Heroes. (there is no current release date for Warhammer Odyssey)

I think Celtic Heroes is the only MMORPG that has that simple vibe to it. I tried pretty much 90% of the MMOs on the AppStore and they just not it.

The only similarities between them is that they both MMORPGs and by that logic any RPGs are same as Celtic Heroes. (there is no current release date for Warhammer Odyssey)
Do you still believe them?
When they say the update will be release in July but no update after 3 months.
Same devs, same gameplay.

I wouldnt call it Warhammer Odyssey, the best title is
Celtic Heroes 2 or Warhammer Heroes.

Well, actually, not quite “same devs”. Same guy in charge yes, but the dev team is different for VR than it was for OTM (who developed nearly all of CH). The main stuff that we know VR developed for CH is the Dhio encounter, and they worked with OTM on CG.

I think it’s safe to say the gameplay will have basic similarities - from gameplay vids it looks like you can move your character and look around, you probably have skills to cast, enemies to fight...
In basic comparisons like that, yes they will probably be similar.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

some will understand ;)

some will understand ;)
How do we understand them if they never understand us?

some will understand ;)
How do we understand them if they never understand us?
It's quite disappointing, after watching gameplay videos there is awfully alot of similarities between the gameplay, only difference is the storyline.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Cheers!
Very few similar games of the same quality. Runescape sucks in general.

Its a different game made by vr, its slow to be released and its disapointing.