Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Did doubloons go down in price?

I recently acquired some doubloons and for me Gold Doubloons are worth 750 gold each to lux vendors (at least the one in Farcrag) instead of the 1.5K people on the forums are saying it is.

If it has gone down in price that may be a problem for what I'm planning to do with them...
EDIT: I'm getting vastly different prices for gold doubloons across different NPC vendors so maybe the 1.5K max is still out there. I wonder how much all the others are worth at maximum though...

Re: Did doubloons go down in price?

I recently acquired some doubloons and for me Gold Doubloons are worth 750 gold each to lux vendors (at least the one in Farcrag) instead of the 1.5K people on the forums are saying it is.

If it has gone down in price that may be a problem for what I'm planning to do with them...
EDIT: I'm getting vastly different prices for gold doubloons across different NPC vendors so maybe the 1.5K max is still out there. I wonder how much all the others are worth at maximum though...
Go to the shale lux vendor, he has the best price for all items

Re: Did doubloons go down in price?

Go to the shale lux vendor, he has the best price for all items
Thanks. I just need to get to like level 50(?) then see him then.
EDIT: It's 35 so I need 9 more levels...