Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When is the next plat weekend

People are still free to spend their money on what they want.

Many of the players in CH have played for many years. Just because there's no new content (for now) doesn't mean that there won't be other new players that will come (or have joined recently) that will still enjoy and play the game for years to come.

It's perfectly understandable to be upset about the lack of new content, as well as some recurring bugs that have not been fixed. However, keep in mind that all games get to that point eventually. Also, there is still a lot of content in CH - don't try to discourage other players simply because you have complaints.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I felt like smashing my phone reading this last post, it's been months now and no updates, google should probably bring down the game bcos players are still spending money ( which Is really dumb) and the game developers are not releasing any new content, it's already October and alot of other games are already teasing spooktober events, but not even as small as a message about what to expect from the game devs not to even talk about an update for over 5 months now.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

honestly i been playing since 2011, i can agree with the update part when we have yule 2020 still and that sucks, but if you answerd this post and watching CH fourms, means you still like the game
asking for a double plat is just to know when more lix gonna come and more stuff to help players, we also need a new update with chests that i can agree by all means.
Rosmerta/Nuada/Balor
old player that loves CH :)

People are still free to spend their money on what they want.

Many of the players in CH have played for many years. Just because there's no new content (for now) doesn't mean that there won't be other new players that will come (or have joined recently) that will still enjoy and play the game for years to come.

It's perfectly understandable to be upset about the lack of new content, as well as some recurring bugs that have not been fixed. However, keep in mind that all games get to that point eventually. Also, there is still a lot of content in CH - don't try to discourage other players simply because you have complaints.
We don’t need to discourage other players. VR doing that job perfectly fine.

People like you are the reason that VR are not updating game. They see players still spending money on the game, so they are not in a rush on updating it. I bet that if people stopped playing spending money, they have the option to let it die or update the game to retain the players.
you go on every post and say how bad CH is. please do me a favor and quit if you so hate it and stop acting like u actully know what other players feel like.
Rosmerta/Nuada/Balor
old player that loves CH :)

People like you are the reason that VR are not updating game. They see players still spending money on the game, so they are not in a rush on updating it. I bet that if people stopped playing spending money, they have the option to let it die or update the game to retain the players.
you go on every post and say how bad CH is. please do me a favor and quit if you so hate it and stop acting like u actully know what other players feel like.
I did. I haven’t logged to the game since August 1st 2020. I come here because I get curious when I see it on my shortcuts, and have hopes that update is coming soon. I comment because I want to advise people like you. But you are right, I should quit once and for all. So I give authorization to mods to delete or ban this account. Goodbye all