Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thanks for the event!

Recently I been a hard critic but you are right. We don’t really deserve any updates during these difficult times. Thank team for all your efforts.

Lol to this
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I love the event but im so lazy to play Celtic Heroes.
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

This event is garbage most peoplehave already 5 eg toons i would perfer all raid bosses spawn every 6 hours over this honeslty... still waiting for this july update its about to be october...

Vr just stalling, it might be a good sign though, they might trying to keep everyone in check prior till when the real update comes out.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Vr just stalling, it might be a good sign though, they might trying to keep everyone in check prior till when the real update comes out.
I highly doubt it's a good sign.
They're just plopping in some clairvoyant events to make it seem like they're still working on the game.
It just makes them more money to be utilized on Warhammer. :)

This event is garbage most peoplehave already 5 eg toons i would perfer all raid bosses spawn every 6 hours over this honeslty... still waiting for this july update its about to be october...

You have to look the current situation though a different lens. VR is stalling the update because they want most of the players to have DG armor, BT helm and godly gears. We are criticizing them, but in reality they are thinking about us.

You have to look the current situation though a different lens. VR is stalling the update because they want most of the players to have DG armor, BT helm and godly gears. We are criticizing them, but in reality they are thinking about us.
What have you been smoking bro? I want some of that ish :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

All we do here is just talk, y'all gonna go back in the game after posting here and start camping, time to get serious start a server wide strike no one logs in for anything, it might give them the chance to work faster.