Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ok seriously where is the update

Understand, developers don't care about CH anymore, the goal is just to always bring new chests, people to buy and that's it. And it’s not like we’re waiting for a content update, that’s out of the question, we’re just waiting for a QOL update. CH is almost an abandoned game, keep your basics working just for profit.
Last edited by ColdCoffee on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

Understand, developers don't care about CH anymore, the goal is just to always bring new chests, people to buy and that's it. And it’s not like we’re waiting for a content update, that’s out of the question, we’re just waiting for a QOL update. CH is almost an abandoned game, keep your basics just for profit.
What else can they add for content though? ._. Too much work to increase level caps Which would in turn need a overhaul of the stat points system. They burned through all the potential of ch with their lack of balancing, Its over guys, but we can still PvP! :D

The game could use some adjustments.
In my sever all bosses are brought down as soon as it spawns by dominant clans (1 or 2) and the drops are not available in auction probably getting dust in these clan banks. This makes life difficult for rest of the players in server. My frd from 2012 still doesn't have edl. VR could increase spawn rate or make these armour quest bosses spawn same time so everyone has a chance. I don't know...just saying this game lacks some sort of balance. But not gonna stop me from playing it though he he..
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Can we talk about this wack ass event id perfer carnage event or gle prot or dino bt why this trash event... also this wack even doesnt excuse you from late july update ..
What this is the greatest event ever. Group gold and group experience is what we needed. Now we can make our 10th toon and spend more money like...