Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old Character Deleted

I logged into my old account from 2013 username is: rainbowpony625 and i don't know the name of the character i had because that was so many years ago now, but i log onto the account and for some reason i have a level 1 archer and when i click on it i have nothing and i randomly spawn in the duskwither place. Why was my character deleted? Iv supported this game since 2013 so yeah... Could i get him back please? Sorry for the lack of information i have but it was 4 years ago.

Re: Old Character Deleted

that is strange i well i dont know have y sent in a ticket if you have and its been 48 hours muldar might be able to help y but 4 years ago......... i wish y luck in getting your character back
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

No i haven't sent in a ticket? And yeah cheers dude i wanted to come back on because the game has updated a lot and looks a lot better haha.

Hi ItsKeigAn,

Highest level character I can find on the account appears to be a level 30 named "ImBehindYou" which appears to have been deleted via the client on 12/04/13.

If you would like me to restore the character I will have to delete one of your current characters as you only have 2 character slots.

Thanks

Dammit haha. Well yeah can you please restore that then? Hopefully i have some of the old stuff on that account. I delete characters and make new ones all the time which is so stupid hah. But thanks heaps for that i'll delete one of those characters, for that one please. But i must of deleted so there probably won't be any of the old items on it :(

Is there not any other characters? I used to play on sulis a lot?

Thanks heaps for the help though.

Dammit haha. Well yeah can you please restore that then? Hopefully i have some of the old stuff on that account. I delete characters and make new ones all the time which is so stupid hah. But thanks heaps for that i'll delete one of those characters, for that one please. But i must of deleted so there probably won't be any of the old items on it :(

Is there not any other characters? I used to play on sulis a lot?

Thanks heaps for the help though.
Restored for you now.

There does appear to be other characters on the account but all are sub level 10.

Please help me recover the deleted character. Thanks
If you send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com with your account username and the deleted character's name/level/server/class, they should be able to restore the character to your account. It may take a few days before you hear back though.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!