Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apostate bracelet

Every kill has the same chance of spawning the named mob that drops the item. It does not factor in how many times the mob was killed.
Ok so whats the percentage
Unfortunately, we don't reveal drop rates on items obtained in the game. It's just really really rare.
Why not? I mean what this would do? Nothing negative except if you guys made some drop ridiculously low and you dont want us to know! Il take the exemple of runescape, you can have the aproximative drop rate on the wiki wich is sponsored by runescape itself they dont hide

There has been accounts of the 5 star rare spawning in all three corners of the corridor where there are 2-4 star mage placeholders.
Thing is there is no screenshots. Can you provide me 1 pls besides the 1 mage corner.
Doesn’t exist. Because the only spawn is the 1 mage corner. There’s a bunch of screenshots there but none elsewhere? C’mon.

There has been accounts of the 5 star rare spawning in all three corners of the corridor where there are 2-4 star mage placeholders.
Thing is there is no screenshots. Can you provide me 1 pls besides the 1 mage corner.
Doesn’t exist. Because the only spawn is the 1 mage corner. There’s a bunch of screenshots there but none elsewhere? C’mon.
Yup because people tend to farm more on the 1 mage corner. But i still believe apostate has more than 1 spawn point.

My friend got banished by the first ley, in the square where the guard patrolls around the square. I know he would not lie to me about this. It is the only banished on my server. That spot is farmed on my server almost as much as the 1 mage corner. I have heard rumors of it also spawning across from the 195 room from the 2 guards there. There is another rumor of apost spawning from a mage alchemist somewhere in between 195 and 200 room...I have never heard of anyone getting apost from the 2 mage corner but it is rarely farmed because there is no confirmation. I personally believe there are many possible spawn points, it is just so rare very few are confirmed...i usually farm the whole floor untill i get tired, then i just afk at a confirmed spot. My goal is to get a ss of an unknown location. :) Hopefully I am right and not wasting months of my life for nothing! Lol... If I do get that ss I will be sure to post it! If anyone else knows a confirmed spot please share!
0din (lvl 222 warrior, Epona).